Best 4K G-Sync Monitors in 2018
Gamers now have the latest most powerful solution to get rid of that old frame rate issue on gaming monitors. Nvidia have brought G-Sync to your terminal and all latest monitors are now being designed with this incredible technology. It helps to eliminate that screen tearing issue without forcing buyers to spend more; yes! G-sync monitors are available at reasonable price range that anyone can buy. This technology helps to maintain perfect synchronization between frame rate of monitor and signals transferred by GPU. If you are interested to play 4K games on your device then it is good to invest on G-Sync monitors. Those who have already brought Nvidia graphic cards must be now in great need of compatible gaming monitor that has G-Sync functionality. The article below contains details about available top best G-Sync 4K monitors that you can think of buying in 2018:
What is G-Sync?
G-Sync technology is all about improving synchronization between graphic card and monitor frame rate so that action games can run smoothly on screen. If you are a die heart fan of first person shooter games and often love to play it one your old computer then you must be aware of input lag, display stutter and screen tearing issues.
Basically, G-Sync is designed to match the refresh rate of displays with the graphic card. In most of the cases, you will find displays with 60 to 120Hz refresh rate. Generally, a monitor with 60Hz refresh rate use to refresh its screen once after every 16ms but on the other side, GPUs follow variable refresh rates that rarely match with monitors. This mismatch naturally leads to annoying issues like stuttering and screen tearing. When you have a monitor with G-Sync capability then it naturally starts following coherence between GPU and Monitor refresh rate. It is especially designed to serve crisp and smooth details on 4K or 1440p resolution level.
Top 4 Best G-Sync 4K Monitors in 2017:
1.ASUS PG27AQ 27" G-SYNC 4K Gaming Monitor:Overview:
PG27AQ is a well designed 27 inch IPS monitor that offers surprising performance for 4k games. It is designed using G-sync technology that maintains perfect synchronization between frame rates while ensuring stutter free delivery of content. This monitor also contains ‘Game Visual’ technology that works with six easy to use preset modes so that users can enjoy superior visual clarity. Asus PG27AQ has HDMI 1.4 port along with DisplayPort 1.2 so you can connect it easily with computer.Key Features:
- The sRGB color gamut provides 100% coverage.
- The contrast ratio for PG27AQ is rated as 1000:1.
- It has 10 bit color space that ensures impressive visual performance.
- Takes care of input lag.
- It can serve you with quality content delivery up to hours even without getting hot.
- It assists in better cable management with a specially designed cable management hole that is located in the middle.
- USB 3.0 port to support quick charging.
2. ACER PREDATOR XB321HK:Overview:
How can we forget to mention this incredible product in the list of top 4K G-sync monitors? This 4K gaming monitor is designed with 32” IPS panel where you can enjoy 3840x2160 resolution level. It offers 4ms response time with higher color accuracy and the graphics are always observed to be highly smooth, crisp and vivid. You can enjoy easy connectivity with its HDMI 1.4 ports and DisplayPort 1.2. With all such impressive features, it definitely becomes a must buy product for your 4K gaming needs.Key Features:
- Ensures higher color accuracy for 4K resolution.
- Offers 60Hz refresh rate without any input lag.
- Graphics appear to be highly crisp and sharp.
- Response time is observed to be 4ms..
- Screen tearing issue fully resolved.
3. Acer Predator XB271HK 27" 16:9 G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor:Overview:
Acer Predator has been designed using IPS panel that features 3840x2160 resolution level and ensures aspect ratio of 16:9. IPS has classic color accuracy at all viewing angles; you can go as far as up to 178 degrees in both horizontal and vertical direction. It can handle 1.07 billion colours on display screen where sRGB technology ensures complete 100% coverage for sharp detailing. Acer includes advanced flicker less technology into this monitor so you will never find the annoying screen flickering issue whereas addition of blue light filter provides strain view.Key Features:
- This monitor consists of four USB 3.0 ports, one HDMI port and one DisplayPort so you can enjoy easy connectivity with external world.
- The sRGB color space ensures 100% coverage with improved color accuracy.
- Acer has taken great step for viewer’s eye protection by including Low Dimming, ComfyView, Blue-Light Filter and Flicker Less technologies.
- NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology ensures smooth gameplay even at higher frame rates.
4. Acer XB280HK bprz 28-inch Display Ultra HD 4K2K NVIDIA G-SYNC (3840 x 2160) Widescreen Monitor:Overview:
Acer XB280HK is well known for its classic 4K resolution that delivers frames with smooth appearance, minimized distractions and effective color production even at edges. The low dimming and flicker less technologies provide better care to your eyes. If you are hardcore action gamer then you will find its USB 3.0 port really useful because it allows fast access to screen via mouse, gaming handset, keyboard or mobile.Key Features:
- USB 3.0 added for fast connectivity and one fast charging USB port also included.
- Provides best viewing experience by eliminating screen flickers.
- Offers 1ms response time that avoids ghosting effect with smooth content delivery.
- Designed with power saving technologies so that it can help in cost saving as well as in resource saving.
G-sync not only works for elimination of screen tearing issue rather it also provides great gaming experience with smooth frame processing. This technology brings a cheaper and effective solution or your 4K gaming needs and you can take full benefit of it on Nvidia graphic cards.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>