1. Tap the Music icon in the toolbar on the right side of your screen. If you do not see this toolbar you are likely in the clip editing screen. Tap “Okay” to exit and then tap Music.
2. FilmoraGo’s library of royalty free music will appear. Tap the thumbnails of songs to play the song.
3. Tap “Cancel” in the top right corner of your screen to exit a song preview without selecting it.
4. When you have found a song you like, tap Okay in the top right corner of the song’s preview screen. The song will be applied to your entire video.
5. To switch music tracks half way through your video create a separate video with your second song and import it into your project as one clip.