1. Tap the Transitions icon in the toolbar on the right side of your screen. If you do not see this toolbar you are likely in the clip editing screen. Tap Okay to exit and then tap Transitions.
2. Circles with plus signs will appear between the clips in your timeline, and a menu of different transitions will appear on the left of your screen.
3. Tap on the circle between the two clips you want to transition between, then tap on the transition you want to try.
4. When you are happy with your first transition tap on the next circle and choose a second one. Or, tap where it says Apply All in the bottom right corner of your screen to use the same transition between all of the clips in your video.
5. When you are happy with your transitions, tap Okay in the top right corner of the screen.