Editing text in a video is becoming very popular due to the subtitles that most of the people want to read. It is now an integral part of the videos that is why almost all the video editing software have this feature.
5 ways to add text to videos easily and efficiently
Adding text to videos can be very creative and you can add text in unique styles and ways. Here are some of the easiest ways to add text to the videos.
1.Adjust the Video rather Adjusting the text
2.Choose an attractive font style
3.Use colors and other cues to make it interesting
4.Use text transition effects
5.Build the graphics in a unique way
How to edit texts using Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro allows the users to add or edit text to the video clips quickly. It can be done in simple steps. Here are the simple steps that you can follow to add text to your video clips easily and effectively using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Launch the program.
- Locate and click on the frame or still containing the image you want to use as the background for the overlay in the project timeline.
- Click the “File” option in the top navigation menu, then click “Title” to launch the Title tools and display the New Title screen.
- Click the “T” in the left toolbar pane to select the Text tool.
- Click and drag the cursor inside the inner rectangle in the editing window where you want to type the title or text. Dragging the cursor resizes the text box.
- Type the title or text that you want to add inside the inserted box.
- Close the Titler dashboard to view the project timeline and controls. The new title is listed in the Project panel on the left side of the editing screen.
- Drag and drop the new overlay in the timeline where you want the text or title frame to appear.
- Watch the video with the text you have just entered.
How to edit text using Adobe Premiere Pro alternative
Adobe Premiere pro although is a powerful video editing software. But it is very advanced and therefore, is difficult to use. It is better to use alternatives if you are a new user. Filmora is one of the leading video editing and production software that has made everyone its fan. This software also allows the users to add or edit text in a very simple way.
Here are the steps with which you can easily add or edit text in a video clip:
- Launch Filmora
- Import the video clip
- Drag it to the timeline. Double Click the video file and click Text tab.
- Add the text you want and click OK button.
- Wait for the text to apply.
- Watch your videos.
Filmora is easier to use and operate. The user friendly interface allows the users even newbies to use the software the way they want.