What’s Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 is the former version of the video editing software. Adobe Encore CS6 was the last release, Premiere Pro CC has moved to Creative Cloud. It is a software that is used mainly by videographers, journalists and students to edit and manipulate videos.
It is the latest CS version of the software and Adobe tried to introduce some new features in this upgrade such as
- A new default workspace. However, the previous standard workspace used in CS5.5 and earlier versions can also be returned to if required.
- New Source and Program monitors which provide a customizable button bar.
- They tried to introduce a redesigned project panel as well.
- A new feature called the “Cinema Mode”.
- A time-code panel
- Trackpad Support for the Mac OS users, which supports the Trackpad gesture of Mac to navigate panels.
And an added few other features as well but the fore mentioned are the basic eye-catching features of the product that make it stand out from the previous versions.
How to Crop Clips in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
Premiere Pro CS6 allows the user to crop video files as well. The procedure includes the following basic steps:
- Start Premiere Pro and open the required project.
- Open a clip in the “Media Bin” and then drag and drop it into the timeline or source viewer.
- You will now have to locate the “Effects” tab, click on Video Effects > Transform > Crop.
- Then you will have to adjust the values for the four items and the video will thus be cropped accordingly.
- Once this is done you can click “save” and continue rendering the video.
- Start up the program and open the required media files in the workspace.
- Now to get started cropping the required files you need to first simply drag and drop the video from the media bin to the timeline.
- Then you can easily right click the selected video and select crop from the quick menu.
- Next you specify the crop size and click “ok”.
- And to finish off you simply export and “create” the required file.
How to Crop Clips using Adobe Premiere Pro Alternatives
Now these steps can sometimes be a bit tricky and time consuming mainly because of the complexity of the interface provided by the software. An alternative software might be simpler to use with good quality but time saving results. For this purpose Wondershare Filmora might be considered a good alternative as it is convenient to use and an efficient video editing software that provides a rather friendly user interface. This software is highly recommended as it is the best video editing software which allows users who lack experience to create and edit videos with professional looking results quite conveniently.
Filmora may even be considered the most effective video editor to crop videos as required following the below described simple steps:
Sweet and simple yet no compromise on quality.