Adobe After Effects for Mac
As people knows Adobe After Effects is a software that is used to add effects to a video after the entire process of film-making and television production, it is a post-production used application. The software was introduced by Adobe mainly for tracking, compositing and animation. It can however, also be used for very basic non-linear video and audio editing.
- After Effects provides the user with a unique interface and workspace comprising of multiple panels, workspaces and a timeline.
- It also allows you to add an audio and create an animation.
- It provides fine tuning key frames and interpolations.
The latest version has many new professional based added features, some of which are listed below:
- Live text template improvements
- More GPU accelerated affects
- Real Time playback
- Creative Cloud Team Projects
- 4D rendering engine
The first release of this software was by CoSA in January 1993, after the first two versions Adobe took over and released the latest version of that time After Effects 3.0 in January 1994. After that an updated version has been released each year ever since up till its currently latest release in November 2016. The latest version has been code named as Codfather. With each updated version the company kept on added more and more features and making improvements from the previous version. The latest version introduced “Codfather” has many new features which are helpful to professional users including a 4D rendering engine, Creative Cloud Team Projects, Real-Time Projects etc.
How to download adobe after effects for free mac:
Pros and Cons:
Like any other software Adobe After effects has its fair share of advantages and disadvantages. Its pros and cons are rather based on the specific purposes that the software is used for and the level of convenience for performing certain tasks.
- It is good for professional level work.
- It helps for added features after video editing is done.
- It is helpful for keying, tracking and animating videos and post production effects.
- It is not good for video editing.
- Effects can be added but the interface is quite complex.
- It has very limited video and audio editing options.
- It is a professional level software which has complex commands making its use inconvenient for beginners.
- The simple task of editing environment becomes complex using this software.
How to get Adobe After Effects full version for free (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac):
So, to conclude, Adobe After Effects is a handy software for adding effects to videos that have been edited but it limits its users to just that. It is not a versatile editing software and is yet quite complex and does not provide a user friendly interface.
For the above mentioned reasons it would be best to seek an alternative video editing and effect adding software that will suffice and is easier to use. Wondershare Filmora is a highly recommended alternative software that suits the purpose and provides high quality results, versatile options and a user friendly interface along with being easy and efficient to use.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>