In this modern age of the internet, you can find many social media and messaging apps. These apps are great for being in touch with your friends, meeting new people, and becoming a content creator. For example, while you can share videos of others, you can also create videos of your own for sharing online. But to make a video of pictures with music, you will need a music video generator.
Part 1 Music Video Editor Software for PC
Those who have a computer will be glad to know that adding music to a video should be fairly easy. Not only are most modern PCs quite powerful for such basic video editing tasks, but you can also find a wide range of video editor software for PC out there.
Fortunately, you can still find a few powerful video editors for PCs that are entirely free to use. One such great option is Filmora which is considered one of the best free-to-use video editors. Despite being free to use, it offers almost all the functions and features of most other paid video editors. It comes with advanced video effects, color grading options, keyframing support, green screen support, motion tracking options, a sound design panel, and much more.
As a result, you can also use it for basic tasks like adding music to video files without any issues as shown in these steps:
● Start by opening Filmora on your computer and making a new project in it.
● Now, add all of the video files in the timeline that you want to edit for adding music.
● Here, you can find an option to browse, find, and open the music tracks that you want to add to your videos.
● If you do not know how to download music on laptops or desktop PCs, you may not be able to add music using this method.
● Thankfully, you can then go to the Filmora Media Library, where you can find more than 50 music tracks. These music tracks are completely free to use for adding to your videos.
● Once you have selected the right music track using either of these methods, you can find it in the project library.
● You can also double click on the audio track to adjust its volume, pitch, keyframes, and various other settings and options.
● Once done, you can export the video in any format to add music to your videos successfully.
Part 2 Online Video Editor with Music
If you want to learn how to edit music into a video, but you do not have a powerful computer, it can be an issue. This is because most entry-level computers and older computers won’t be able to run a heavy tempo music video with effects that require a powerful computer. Fortunately, you can still edit videos on your computer to add music to them. Thanks to the wide range of online video editors out there, you can do this. As a result, you can make a video with pictures and music online using any web browser.
Since almost everyone wants to edit videos and music in them, you can find all kinds of online video editors. While some are paid, almost all others are entirely free to use. And if you are editing videos online using a web browser, likely, you are not familiar with video editors. As a result, it is also quite important to ensure that any given online video editor is also easy to use. After keeping all of these factors in mind, the Add Audio in Video tool by Online Converter is a great option.
● You have to first open the Add Audio in Video tool in any web browser of your choice.
● After opening this website, click on the Choose File option under the Video section. Then, browse and find the video file that you want to edit for adding music.
● Once the right video file is selected, you need to click on the Choose File option under the Audio File section. Then, like the video file, browse and choose the audio file you want to add to your video.
● Now, change the Options toggle to Replace Audio in Video or as you prefer. You can also change the Volume and Position options as desired.
● Finally, click on the Add button to insert music into your video file. Once the video is edited and music has been added, you can then download it on your computer right away.
Part 3 Free Music Video Editor App
Even though online video editors do not require a powerful computer, you will still need a computer for using them. And since not everyone has a computer, this can be a huge issue for many users. However, if you upload video files on social media websites, you certainly have a smartphone with you. In that case, you will be glad to know that you can even edit videos on your mobile device. This is made possible thanks to the various free music video editor app options.
While there are many video editors for mobile devices, the Mast Music Video Status Maker is a great option for most. It offers a wide range of templates, video effects, music tracks, stickers, color filters, etc. And since it also has an easy-to-use interface, it is one of the best music video animation maker apps for mobile devices. Even though it is quite straightforward to insert video and audio files in this app for combining them, you can go through the following instructions if you are confused:
● Inside the Mast Music Video Status Maker app, you can find the Add button to import all of your video files.
● Once that is done, go to the Music icon tab, where you can find a wide range of popular music tracks.
● If you want, you can also import music files from your smartphone.
● After that, add the music file under your video file and adjust its position.
● At last, save the video on your phone to share it on any social media platform of your choice.
You can find video files on all kinds of online social media platforms. These are great for both entertainment and for learning new things online. Moreover, sharing videos with your friends can also be a great way to connect with them. Although, to ensure that you are sharing high-quality videos, you must use a music adder to video tool. Even a high-quality video won’t look the same without the right music.