Hubsan X4 H107C Review: The Mini Quadcopter for Racing
You will really love this fit in palm design of Hubsan X4 H107C that is much easier to fly and can bring real fun to your flight hours. You need to pay $70 only and this basic copter design will shoot awesome footage in air for you with 720p resolution. You will not be able to find any other quadcopter with 2MP camera capability in the same price range as most of the competitors have maximum range up to 0.3MP. Other than this, it works at 2.4GHz frequency range with 4 channel transmitters and the maximum storage capacity goes up to 64GB with external MicroSD card.
Pros and Cons of Hubsan X4 H107C
- The best thing to know about X4 H107C copter unit is its camera quality that suits perfectly got all beginners.
- It offers higher stability with 6 axis type Gyro feature.
- Users can initiate movements in all six directions with ease: Forward, Back, Right, Left, Down and Up.
- It comes with advanced rotor mechanism that assists in fast operations.
- You can easily access the spare parts for executing repairs at home.
- The advanced flight mode is another interesting thing to know about X4 H107C.
- The propeller guard makes it a durable and safe flyer.
- Users cannot turn their device camera ON or OFF using remote controls.
- You need to shut down the camera before turning off your quadcopter otherwise the recorded videos will get lost.
- It offers very short flight time.
- It demands 4 AA batteries but they are not included in package so you need to buy them separately.
The two flying modes: Expert and normal of X4 H107C make it much easier to operate for a beginner as well as professional. You can perform awesome stunts in air with its 6 direction movement ability and the captured images use to be highly stable with 6 axis gyro. It is a must buy product for beginners with suitable price range.
Complete Review for Hubsan X4 H107C
1. Basic Specs Info
|Item name||Hubsan X4 H107C|
|Size||8x8x2.5 cm||Gyro||6 axis|
|Flight Orientation||Red and Blue LEDs||Camera Resolution||2MP|
|Memory||MicroSDHC or MicroSD Card||Transmitter||2.4GHz|
|Transmitter Channels||4 Channels||Battery Life||380mAh LiPo|
|Flight Time||8 Minutes||Charge Time||30 minutes maximum|
|Video Resolution||720 P||Special Features||6 direction movement control, super stable flight mode, lightweight air frame, durable with propeller guards.|
Hubsan X4 H107C is well known as a feature rich tiny quadcopter. Its dimensions measurement shows maximum width of 3 inches and it is about one inch tall. The overall weight of this device goes up to 50 grams with battery and 40 grams without battery. It may appear little heavier to novice users if they compare it to other competitive designs in market but the added weight is just because of camera and extra housing. The frame is designed of plastic material and the electronic arrangements stay safe inside its sturdy body.
3. Battery Life
This quadcopter is equipped with a Lithium Polymer 380 mAh, 3.7Volt battery that provides overall flight time of only 8 minutes. It will take about 30 to 40 minutes for getting fully charged but only if you are using standard batteries of this device. If you want to improve the flight time of your drone then it is good to buy few spare batteries. You can also prefer to use the splitter type charger cable to minimize your charging time and for maximizing flight time.
4. Flight Performance
This device follows quite simple controls for all in air motions ranging from takeoff to landing. Users can fly it in two different modes: Expert mode and Normal mode. Out of both these, the normal mode assists in basic device handling. It offers restricted aerobatic and speed so that beginners can flight organization tricks without leading to any crashes on the way. Further, people can switch to expert mode when they are ready to explore the advanced features after learning the basic ones. This mode works with full speed abilities and can perform flips in air with right, left, forward or backward direction movements. It is good to start with the normal mode when you are new to a drone unit but slowly you can impress your friends with stunning flips in air.
5. Control Range
You will get a good quality remote control with the package. This tiny device can perfectly fit in your hands and appears slightly larger than Sony Playstation controller unit. It will help users to balance all movements during flights. This remote is also equipped with a monochrome LCD display that displays readings for battery level of remote and various drone level adjustments. You can send your drone in air up to 7 or 8 minutes while controlling all activities from your controller unit.
The Hubsan X4 H107C device comes with a camera that offers 720p resolution level with 25fps frame rate. The 6 axis gyro stabilization feature keeps its footage under control during in air activities. This camera is equipped with a 2MP camera that is the biggest advantage for the drone of such a low price range. Although, the video quality is not so good but it is really useful for the beginners.
After viewing all above impressive features, we can say that Husban X4 H107C is simply a stunning mini quadcopter with easy to access flight controls. The 720p camera can record footage with great clarity and the gyro stabilizer further makes it shake proof. The wrap around type prop protector helps to make this device highly durable so that it can withstand small crashes without damage. The sad part is that its propeller is not preinstalled so you have to make some efforts to get it installed after purchase. In simple words we can say that it offers impressive features and great performance at small price range.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- Ultimate Drone Guide
- What Is a Drone
- 1. What is a drone
- 2. Drone Applications
- 3. Types of drones
- Buying Guide+
- 1. Complete buying guide
- 2. Drones for sale
- 3. For beginners
- 4. 5 best Toy Drones
- 5. Best 5 Professional drones
- 6. Top 5 best FPV racing drones
- 7. Top 10 longest flight time dones
- 8. Top 10 Heavy Lift Drones 2017
- 9. Top 10 Hexacopter Dones
- 10. Best 10 Mini Drones
- 11. Top 10 camera drones
- 12. Best 10 FPV Goggles
- 13. Best Drones for GoPro
- 14. Best Drones under $100
- 15. Best Drones under $500
- 16. Best 5 VR Headsets for drones
- 17. Top 10 GPS drones that follow you
- Reviews for DJI+
- 1. DJI Phantom 4
- 2. DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- 3. DJI Phantom 3 Pro
- 4. DJI Phantom 2
- 5. DJI Mavic Pro
- 6. DJI Inspire 2
- 7. DJI inspire 1
- Reviews for other brands+
- 1. Micro Drone 3.0
- 2. Parrot Bebop 2
- 3. Parrot ar drone 2.0 elite edition
- 4. Parrot Mambo
- 5. 3DR SOLO
- 6. Hubsan X4 H107C
- 7. Hubsan H501S X4
- 8. YUNEEC Q500 4K
- 9. YUNEEC Typhoon H
- 10. UDI U818A
- 11. Cheerson CX 20
- 12. Walkera f210
- 13. Blade Chroma
- 14. GoPro Karma
- 15. Air hogs Millennium Falcon
- 16. Syma X5C
- 17. Syma X8C
- 18. Syma X8W
- 19. Eachine Racer 250
- 1. 10 must-have accessories
- 2. Phantom 4 Accessories
- 3. Best batteries
- 4. How to expand battery life
- 5. Best motors
- 6. Frames buying guide
- 7. FPV Drone Propellers
- 8. How to choose camera gimbal
- 9. Best camera gimbals for drone
- 10. Building a drone VS buying one
- Editing Tips+