Micro Drone 3.0 – A Cheap Mini Drone with Camera
If you want to capture impressive videos and photos at fairly cheap price from sky then it is good to buy Micro Drone 3.0. You can easily avail information about so many drones over various sites but Extreme Filters Micro Drone 3.0 is simply a success story. Although it is not so cheap but the incredible feature set and impressive design make is one of the favorable choice among all competitors.
Complete Review for Extreme Filter Micro Drone 3.0:
Pros and ConsPros:
- This device is rated under maneuverable and easy to fly category of Drones.
- You will be able to obtain impressive quality for images as well as videos.
- The frame is brittle; it can easily bend during crashes.
- Camera and battery are observed to cause sudden crashes and users need to reconnect them to avail normal function again.
- Once it gets crashed then application is not able to connect back easily.
Micro Drone 3.0 can be called as a mixed bag that can capture amazing videos while flying in air. Most of users have reported its sudden crashes but when we talk about an easy to fly drone unit then Micro 3.0 can be placed in the top list of choices. It can appear impressive selection to professionals and a easy to operate device to beginners too.
Features and Specs:
- It consists of 4 replaceable rotors that are of 2.75 inches in diameter.
- The maximum battery life use to be somewhere around 5 minutes with its 500 mAh Li-Ion removable type of battery.
- Users can avail 720p resolution for videos whereas images can be captured at 1280x720 resolution level.
- It can be controlled via smart phone application.
- You need not to ask for FAA registration to organise flights of this compact light weight drone unit.
- Its overall weight use to be 2.5 ounces whereas maximum size goes up to 6.5x6.5x2 inches.
- The additional 3D mode of this quadcopter allows users to connect VR headsets during flights so that they can enjoy stereoscopic type first person view.
It is an impressively designed drone unit that appears like a basic X shaped metal piece along with a plastic dome. If you measure its dimension from tip to tip then it comes out to be equal to 6.5 inches and the total weight is recorded to be 2.5 ounces only. It offers an advanced construction where motors and rotors both are connected at the end portion of arm. You will find one LED below each rotor that assists in proper signalling during flights.
This drone unit comes with a 540mAh battery that can allow flights up to 5 to 6 minutes in air. This small battery will take approximately 25 to 30 minutes for complete charging. If you are thinking to buy additional batteries for your drone unit then you may have to spend more with payment of $15 whereas USB type charger costs $22.
Extreme Filters Micro Drone 3.0 offers a responsive and smart design that makes flying more fun oriented. You will be able to enjoy lots of stable and quick responding controls with this drone and the stunt mode can provide impressive turns, twists and quite fast on air movements- it will definitely impress all viewers around you.
There are two options that users can employ to control the huge set of features in Micro 3.0 drone. Either they can use the included remote control hardware or they can simply generate all controls from Android or iOS based applications. The controller is actually a nice piece of hardware that has compact size and lovely appearance. The two sticks attached for movement controls are not so tough to operate. You can make use of two large sized switches to have speed control during flights and for the inverted flights. Other then this you will find buttons for shifting mode settings of the drone; it helps to immediately make a shift from normal flying mode to the stunt mode to have more adventure.
The videos as well as photos captured from this drone during air flights are really impressive. They carry finer details with perfect colour distributions so that users can recognize every portion clearly. You may also observe the jelly like shimmering mode for videos that leads due to camera shakes.
The mobile application; you will find all controls on your touch screen and they appear same as that of the hardware control functions. Prefer to use Wi-Fi connection to generate connection between your Micro 3.0 drone and mobile. Users can easily control all the basic and advanced movements using touch screen based controls on their mobile and at the time of crashes you may need to restart your application for safe usage ahead. You will never find such an interactive app based control over potential moves with other competing devices.
The extreme Fliers Micro Drone 3.0 is an impressive drone that has eye catching physical appearance and offers so many intuitive controls along with appealing flights mode settings. Although this device is more affected by sudden crashes but still due to small price range and satisfactory performance it is rated as best drone unit for beginners and kids. It is good to spend your savings on Micro 3.0 drone to have incredible learning experience.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- Ultimate Drone Guide
- What Is a Drone
- 1. What is a drone
- 2. Drone Applications
- 3. Types of drones
- Buying Guide+
- 1. Complete buying guide
- 2. Drones for sale
- 3. For beginners
- 4. 5 best Toy Drones
- 5. Best 5 Professional drones
- 6. Top 5 best FPV racing drones
- 7. Top 10 longest flight time dones
- 8. Top 10 Heavy Lift Drones 2017
- 9. Top 10 Hexacopter Dones
- 10. Best 10 Mini Drones
- 11. Top 10 camera drones
- 12. Best 10 FPV Goggles
- 13. Best Drones for GoPro
- 14. Best Drones under $100
- 15. Best Drones under $500
- 16. Best 5 VR Headsets for drones
- 17. Top 10 GPS drones that follow you
- Reviews for DJI+
- 1. DJI Phantom 4
- 2. DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- 3. DJI Phantom 3 Pro
- 4. DJI Phantom 2
- 5. DJI Mavic Pro
- 6. DJI Inspire 2
- 7. DJI inspire 1
- Reviews for other brands+
- 1. Micro Drone 3.0
- 2. Parrot Bebop 2
- 3. Parrot ar drone 2.0 elite edition
- 4. Parrot Mambo
- 5. 3DR SOLO
- 6. Hubsan X4 H107C
- 7. Hubsan H501S X4
- 8. YUNEEC Q500 4K
- 9. YUNEEC Typhoon H
- 10. UDI U818A
- 11. Cheerson CX 20
- 12. Walkera f210
- 13. Blade Chroma
- 14. GoPro Karma
- 15. Air hogs Millennium Falcon
- 16. Syma X5C
- 17. Syma X8C
- 18. Syma X8W
- 19. Eachine Racer 250
- 1. 10 must-have accessories
- 2. Phantom 4 Accessories
- 3. Best batteries
- 4. How to expand battery life
- 5. Best motors
- 6. Frames buying guide
- 7. FPV Drone Propellers
- 8. How to choose camera gimbal
- 9. Best camera gimbals for drone
- 10. Building a drone VS buying one
- Editing Tips+