1. Tap on a clip to select it. Your clips are represented by round thumbnails at the bottom of your screen.
2. A toolbar will appear at the bottom of your screen. Select Overlays on the toolbar.
3. A selection of different overlays will appear. Tap on them to test them out.
4. If the Apply All button in the bottom right of your screen is blue with a checkmark your overlay will apply to your entire video. If it is grey with an ‘x’ it will only apply to one clip. Tap “Apply All” to change between these settings.
5. When you have decided on an overlay tap “Okay”.