1. Save your project. Afterwards you will be taken to a screen with the options Edit, Play, or Delete.
2. Tap the title of your project. By default it will be something like Project 1.
3. A keypad will open. Enter the new title of your project.
4. Tap Done.
1. Open up FilmoraGo and tap My Saved Projects.
2. Swipe through your saved projects to find the one you want to rename. Select it by tapping its thumbnail.
3. You will be taken to a screen from which you can Edit, Play, or Delete your project. Tap the title of your project in this screen.
4. A keypad will open. Enter the new title of your project.
5. Tap Done.
1. Save your project, or tap My Saved Projects when you first open FilmoraGo to find an existing project and select it. You will be taken to a screen with the options Edit, Play, or Delete.
2. Tap the red Share icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Icons will appear for all of the social media sites you can share your video on. Tap on the site you want to use.
4. You will need to be linked to your social media accounts to share from the app.
5. Once you have selected a social media site you will be able to prepare your video for that site. I.e, cropping your video for Instagram or adding a description for Youtube.
1. Tap the red “Save” icon in the top right corner of your screen. If you do not see this icon then you are likely in the clip editing screen. Tap “Okay” to return to the main editing screen and then tap “Save”.
2. A blue window will pop up with a red progress bar. When it is finished saving you will be taken to a screen with the options Edit, Play, or Delete.
3. Your project is saved. To exit tap Cancel in the top left corner of your screen.