The round thumbnails at the bottom of your screen represent the clips you have loaded into your project.
1. Press and hold one of the round thumbnails and drag the clip into the order you want it in.
2. Let go of the clip and it will set.
1. When you open up FilmoraGo on your iOS device there will be two options, Create New Video and My Saved Projects. Select Create New Video.
2. Four options will appear at the top of your screen: Video, Photo, Facebook, and Instagram, select your choice.
1. Save your project, or tap “My Saved Projects” when you first open FilmoraGo to find an existing project and select it. You will then be taken to a screen with the options Edit, Play, or Delete.
2. Tap the red Share icon in the top right corner of the screen. You will find sharing options such as Whatsapp or SAVE TO CAMERA ROLL.
1. Save your project, or tap My Saved Projects when you first open FilmoraGo to find an existing project and select it. You will be taken to a screen with the options Edit, Play, or Delete.
2. Tap the red Share icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Icons will appear for all of the social media sites you can share your video on. Tap on the site you want to use.
You will need to be linked to your social media accounts to share from the app.
1. Tap the RATIO/CROP icon in the toolbar on the right side of FilmoraGo main screen.
2. Then you will see options as“1:1”，“16:9”，“CUT SIDES”，“ADD FRAME”to adjust the ratio of your video/photo.