1. Save your project, or tap My Saved Projects when you first open FilmoraGo to find an existing project and select it. You will be taken to a screen with the options Edit, Play, or Delete.
2. Tap the red Share icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Icons will appear for all of the social media sites you can share your video on. Tap on the site you want to use.
4. You will need to be linked to your social media accounts to share from the app.
5. Once you have selected a social media site you will be able to prepare your video for that site. I.e, cropping your video for Instagram or adding a description for Youtube.