Wondershare Filmora has integrated the virtual avatar module within its video editing ecosystem, bringing new scenarios of video creation to the market. The highly intuitive video editor can now be used to create diverse video content for different products.
The ability to design creative products and services is now possible with Wondershare Filmora, thanks to its integration with the unique avatar video plug-in.
This guide is a representation of this progressive feature, which has been appropriately explained using the steps below.
Following are the comprehensive steps used to create an avatar presentation on Wondershare Filmora. Look into the steps carefully and learn the details that the user needs to adapt to create the perfect result:
1. Download and Open Avatar Presentation Feature
- Open the latest version of Wondershare Filmora on your computer after successfully installing it from the official website.
- Continue to navigate through the available features in the "Create Project" section.
- Hit the "Download" button across the "Avatar Presentation" feature in the list. Once it downloads, tap to open the feature on a new window.
2. Import Slides For Video Presentation
- Start with preparing the presentation content for the virtual avatar presentation video that you need to create on Filmora. For that, you can click the "+" button to protrude the multiple options that can be used for adding the presentation.
- The plug-in provides you with the option of adding a blank slide, PowerPoint file, videos, or photos or sharing a screen to get the slides ready.
3. Select the Avatar and Background for the Presentation
- You need to define the parameters for your avatar and background using the options on the right panel. From the "Avatar" section, select the avatar that you need to use in the virtual avatar presentation.
- Use the "Background" section to choose the respective background for the video. You can also upload your existing models and local backgrounds for the virtual presentation.
4. Set Recording Parameters
- After setting the avatar and background for the presentation video, continue to define the recording settings.
- Use the "Webcam", "Microphone", and "Sound" options to set the camera, microphone, and system sound settings for the video.
5. Adjust the Layout of the Video Presentation
- You can also set the layout of the avatar and background using the layout options at the bottom of the screen.
- Select any option out of the four layouts available on the screen. Also, use the "Flip" button to adjust the position of the avatar and the imported presentation file.
6. Adjust Avatar for Video Presentation
Adjust your selected avatar with the options of "Calibration Mode", "Mirror", "Full Body", or "Avatar Adjustment" to make the video presentation foolproof.
7. Start Recording Virtual Presentation
- After defining all settings for the presentation, click the "Start Recording" button on the top of the screen.
- Use the collaboration tools available at the bottom of the recording screen for highlighting or marking any critical detail within the presentation.
8. Stop Your Recording
After you've recorded your presentation, click the "Stop Recording" button on the top to conclude the process.
9. Observe Exporting Progress Bar
The recorded presentation starts to export on the respective editor, displayed using the progress bar.
10. Edit Recorded Video on Filmora Editor
- The final video presentation is exported directly to the Filmora editor.
- As it opens, you can proceed with the fine-tuning and further editing the video presentation with Wondershare Filmora.