Best 6 IG Stories Downloader
Apr 07, 2021• Proven solutions
Instagram is one of the most engaging social media applications. It has taken over many social media platforms as this can get easily integrated with other social media, such as, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Now, while using the app, we go through many delighted photos, videos, and most interestingly, the stories. We often wish to save them to watch them later or repost them. Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t provide these privileges directly. Though you can easily take a screenshot of the photos and save in your phone gallery to view them later. Alternatively, you can opt for screen recordings on your Android and iPhone to record the Instagram videos and stories. But this is a tricky method, and it does not save the original resolution of the videos.
There is a piece of good news for the Instagram users, who typically follow their favorite faces, including the actors, actresses, any business pages or any events pages, as now they can save the stories of their icons, or any post from their follower’s lists. The Repost feature can enable any business age to advertise their brand and thus helps in promoting more and sharing among a large number of users. Thus, it easily helps to reach the target market group in just very simple steps. The followers, the likes on a particular post, the tags, the hashtags help better understand the entrepreneurs to get the idea of the market and fetch the feedbacks accordingly.
If any account is private, you can hardly download any media from those accounts. But when you are following an account and have access to the post, here are the list of few mobile apps and online tools to download insta story.
Part 1: Best 3 Apps to download IG Stories
The features of this top IG stories downloader are:
- Available for free
- Easy sign in with Instagram
- Can be also used for Facebook, Twitter
- Easy and convenient use for Instagram
- 3 Steps to download the IG stories
- Simple save in local storage and watch later
- Option to repost to Instagram
- Available for Android
How to Use:
- Download the Story Saver App from the Play Store for Android devices.
- iOS Users can download InstaStories Viewer from the App Store.
- Post successful download, open the app and log in to your Instagram Profile.
- Check the stories from the follower’s account
- Check the main Story saver page and enter the username for search.
- Once you search, choose the photo and video you wish to download.
- Click on save.
- It will directly save the desired story in the StorySaver folder in your device gallery.
The features of FastSave are:
- Free application available
- Fast download speed
- Fast and easy access
- Save multiple photos and videos
- Easy save Instagram stories
- Watch later available in offline mode.
- Free to repost later
- Well organized dashboard
How to Use:
- Download the app from directly clicking from the link above or from google play store.
- Post download open the app.
- Enable the switch to continue further.
- Open Instagram
- Tap on the three dots on the right-hand corner of the photo or video you want to save.
- Tap on copy or share URL.
- With active internet connectivity, your required image and video will e automatically downloaded in your mobile device.
Some of the salient features of Repost Story:
- Simple and powerful
- Repost your liked posts
- Repost your favorite stories
- Quick and easy
- Photo, video, meme, gifs downloader
- Save in the local devices
- Repost to Instagram
- Can upload to other social media apps like Facebook and Twitter.
- Available to download for free.
How to Use the App
- There is no direct way to repost the images or videos. So, it is obvious to download the Repost app for Instagram.
- For iOS users, the Regrammer app is the best choice for them.
- Open the app on your mobile devices.
- Provide the app permission to access the device photos and tap on OK.
- The other permissions are optional and dependent on the user.
- You can Skip the list of instructions displaying on the screen.
- Simply open the app on the same mobile device and directly go to the post you want to save and repost.
- Tap on the three dots on the right-hand corner on the top and tap on copy link or copy URL.
- Once the link is copied in the clipboard of your phone, open the Repost Saver app.
- By default, the copied link will appear in the search field of the app. If not, manually hard press to paste the copied URL.
- Your repost would not disclose the name of the user account or any Instagram page from where you downloaded the video. Still, you can tap on the preview to make sure the post looks original.
- When your post looks perfect to proceed, tap on the Repost on the Instagram button.
- The app will ask a validation whether you want to switch to the Instagram app.
- Tap Open>>Feed>>Next.
- You can add a filter or change the settings as required.
- Tap the Next button. You can add the post description, people tags, hashtags, location information as a normal Instagram post.
- Finally, tap on Share and post will be successfully uploaded on the main Instagram account feed.
Part 2: Best 3 Instagram Story Downloader Online
- One of the best Instagram tools.
- Download photos in your phone gallery
- Download video in original quality
- Download Profile
- Download Stories
- Download IGTV
How to Use:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone or web.
- Go to the desired story from your main story.
- Copy the username of the uploader and paste it to the input box of the Ingramer.
- Proceed by clicking on the Download button.
- The stories get successfully saved in your phone or the drive if done from the web browser.
Features of Insta DP:
- Best online tool to download the full display picture.
- View profile picture in full size.
- Downloads pictures in high quality.
- Downloads in the original size.
- Supports in both android and iOS devices.
- It can be used in web browsers.
How to use:
- It is way easy to use a free online tool to view anyone’s Instagram DP.
- Open the official site of Insta DP simply clicking on the link given above.
- Enter the Instagram username of the person or the account holder whom you want to view the profile picture.
- Click on the Search button.
- The profile picture gets automatically downloaded for the particular user.
- It also downloads all the pictures available on the timeline, the user has uploaded.
Features of Storiesig:
- Free web-based online tool
- Easy to download Instagram Stories
- Simple and sober
- Downloads stories highlights
- Nothing to install
- View stories of any user
- Repost and share the stories in other social networks.
How to Use Storiesig:
- When you don’t want to download any app and block the storage of your mobile devices, Storiesig is the one-stop resolution for you.
- You can also open the Storiesig website in a web browser.
- Copy the Instagram username of the account holder whose story you want to download.
- Paste the username and proceed.
- The photos and the videos in the story in the given account will get automatically downloaded on your computer.
Simply download and use the above-mentioned apps and the online tools to experience an easy and convenient way to download Instagram stories, photos. The best part of these applications is, one can save and re-upload or repost the desired video or post in their timeline or Instagram accounts. Saving the post enables the watch later facility. But it is very important to understand the privacy terms and we request you not to download any posts from Instagram without the uploader’s permission. The posts that are public and abide by the privacy guidelines are requested to copy and proceed further.