JamendoXFilmora MUSIC CAN TELL A STORY
GIVEAWAYS AND CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. TO ENTER, YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION, YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF ENTERING THIS contest. SPECIAL ATTENTION SHOULD BE PAID TO THE terms and conditions IN BOLD FONT.
The Giveaways will end at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on November 15, 2020.The contest will end at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on November 30, 2020.
ELIGIBILITY: contest is open to residents worldwide who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. contest is open to residents from all around the world who have reached the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry.
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAYS FOR THE 30 TRACKS:
- During the campaign period, an eligible entry may filmora.wondershare.com/jamendoxfilmora.html (“Website”)and sign in/create a wondershare ID. Click the button 'Get Tracks' on the Website.
- The entry will receive an email from Wondershare Filmora explaining how to get the music assets at Jamendo Licensing for free, and a promo code.
- The entry will choose from a 30-track selection gathered in the contest playlist (Visit licensing.jamendo.com/filmora) at Jamendo Licensing. The promo code must be applied at check out and will allow the entry to download the music assets and legal certificate for free.
Note: The promo code will only be valid for the 30-tracks in the contest playlist during the dates of the giveaways, and for Standard license only. The entry agrees to do a fair use of the music downloaded from Jamendo Licensing with the only goal of participating in the contest.
HOW TO ENTER THE VIDEO contest FOR THE GRAND PRIZE:
A. CONTEST SCHEDULE
Video contests include a submission phase, a judging phase and a winner determination phase. The contest schedule is as outlined in the charts below:
|Phase||Start Date and Time||End Date|
|Winners Determination and Notification||23-Nov-20||30-Nov-20|
B. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Must publish the video on YouTube included tag #JamendoXFilmora in the title of the video before November 15, 2020, PST.
- Each account will have up to 3 videos entry max as an entry.
- The entry’s video must be edited by Filmora video editor and the entry video must be synchronized with at least one of the music tracks included in the Jamendo Licensing contest playlist. (Visit licensing.jamendo.com/filmora)
- The entry’s video must allow to be commented. Please DO NOT set the comment private.
Note: When the entry submits the video on YouTube, the Filmora team takes 3-5 days to review your video and the official Filmora YouTube Channel will comment on all entries’ video. It confirms his/her video is in rolling.
C. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Make sure you have the permission of anyone that appears in your video before you share it.
- Your submission should be unique and created by you.
- Your video should not contain any copyrighted or trademarked material which you are not the owner of or for which you do not have a license to use in the manner you are using it in your video.
- Profanity, threats, and explicit content will not be tolerated. Filmora Team will review every video before it is added to the site.
- We may change the text you submit with your video to ensure it complies with our site's standards and content guidelines.
- We may decide to share your video through our social media accounts or other websites. By submitting a video to be shared on our site you are granting Wondershare the non-exclusive and royalty-free right to use that video for this purpose. To revoke this permission and have your video taken down, email email@example.com.
D.WINNER DETERMINATION AND NOTIFICATION
The potential contest winners will be notified via comment on YouTube and are mentioned on official Filmora Instagram (@filmora_editor) and official Filmora Twitter (@Filmora_Editor) by Nov 30, 2020. Each potential contest winner must then respond to the comment within three (3) calendar days.
Any entry selected to receive the prize not reached by email within three (3) calendar days after the draw will have their entry cancelled and a fourth entry will be selected. If the fourth entry selected is not reached by email within three (3) calendar days following the second selection, their entry will be cancelled and a fifth entry will be reached under the same conditions. In the event the sixth entry cannot be reached, prize will not be awarded.
Accept the prize as described in these rules. Prizes cannot be transferred to another individual, substituted for another prize or exchanged in whole or in part for money or any other consideration. Prizes cannot be shared on the Internet for money or any other consideration.
Jamendo and Filmora choose 3 winners and offer each winner
- A 1 Year License for Filmora X
- A 1 Year Unlimited Music Subscription for Jamendo Licensing(Subscription for Online use at Jamendo Licensing). More details here: https://licensing.jamendo.com/en/pricing/subscription.
Prior to receiving the prize, the winner will be required to provide valid photo ID and to sign a release form releasing Wondershare and Jamendo Licensing from any and all liability in connection with the contest and/or the prize, confirming compliance with the contest terms and conditions and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Wondershare and the Jamendo Licensing and/or its advertising and promotional agencies. If the winner is under the age of majority, the winner’s parent or guardian shall sign a release form on behalf of the winner.
The signed form must be received by Wondershare within three (3) days of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate participant. Should the potential winner (or any other alternate potential winner) decide to decline the prize for any reason whatsoever, Wondershare shall have no further obligation to that potential Winner, and an alternate potential winner will be selected if time permits.
By entering the contest, participants agree to be bound by these official terms and conditions and by the decisions of Wondershare, which shall be final on all matters relating to this contest. By entering the contest, participants consent to the use of their name and/or photograph for use in promotional material by Wondershare, without payment or compensation other than the prize awarded. By entering this contest, participants agree to be bound by these contest terms and conditions and the decisions of Wondershare. Wondershare reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant which it has grounds to believe (a) tampered or attempted to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest; (b) violated the contest terms and conditions; (c) violated the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of Wondershare, or (d) acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
Wondershare is not responsible for participants who are not able to use any of the effects because of the limitations of their computers. Wondershare is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in the contest. Wondershare assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
This terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of China. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this contest shall be submitted to Shenzhen International Court of arbitration for arbitration with its effective rules and no other court anywhere else.