Diagramming 10x faster with
What is Filmora AI Credits?
- AI Credits is a comprehensive credits tool launched by Filmora13.
- Each Filmora user will have an AI Credits account, and the credits in the account can be used for advanced AI features.
- When using AI features, users will consume different amounts of credits based on how difficult it is for the AI to generate the features.
- The user can view the credit balance and consumption history through the Filmora Account Center.
Why is Filmora deducting Credits?
Filmora needs to pay a lot of research and development costs to provide advanced AI capabilities. This includes high algorithmic model costs. Each time a user uses Filmora's advanced AI features, interface and server consumption is generated, so each time a user uses AI features, they need to use credits
How to get AI Credits?
Users can earn AI credits in a number of ways:
- The first time you log in to Filmora13, you will get 100 bonus credits.
- When you purchase a Filmora paid plan, you will get a different number of credits depending on the plan.
- In addition, Filmora will also launch a variety of interactive activities where users can earn bonus credits, such as daily login and submission activities, etc.
The validity rules for Filmora AI Credits are as follows:
|Credits Type||Validity Rules|
|100 bonus credits for logging into Filmora13 for the first time||Permanent Validity|
|AI Credits from Filmora paid plan purchases||Same validity length as the paid plan|
|The redeemed AI Credits from the user's remaining quota of Speech-to-Text or Text-to-Speech in the old version before Filmora13||Permanent validity|
|AI Credits from AI Credits Pack||Permanent Validity|
|AI Credits from interactive activities||Permanent Validity|
|AI Feature||Consumption rules|
|Text-to-Speech||1 Credit/10 words|
|AI Copywriting||10 Credits/time|
|AI Image||10 Credits/time|
|AI Music||30 Credits/time|
|AI Text-to-Video||AI Text Generation: 20 Credits/time AI Text-to-Video: 30 Credits/time|
Rule of converting from Speech-to-Text
|Speech-to-Text||1 minute=4 Credits|
|Text-to-Speech||10 words=1 Credit|