Movie maker windows 8 helps an individual create amazing videos in just a few steps. You can create a movie by yourself by making a few taps and downloading this software for windows eight and 10/7/XP. You can also use the windows movie maker as an audio track editing program. Using this editing software, one can adjust primary audio effects, including fade out or fade in.
Windows movie maker windows 8 is powerful and easy-to-use editing software, specially designed for windows 10/8/7 and windows 11. The older version was made for windows vista and XP. Windows 8.1 movie maker features like transition, credit, audio track, auto movie, title, and timeline narration. Transitions and new effects can be prepared, and the existing ones can be easily modified using the XML code.
In this article
Part 1. How to Download and Install WMM on Win 8?
You must have heard about the video editing feature if you use windows. Users can edit videos easily by using a movie maker; you don't have to hire an expert to perform this job. Using this editing software, you can do various work like translate, apply a filter, cut, edit, and do many more without paying anything. Considering this application's benefits, many users are considering downloading and installing this program.
If you are the one who wants to install the application, then you must follow the procedure.
- First, you need to enter your browser and search for the official website of the movie maker to go through its main page.
- The next step is to press the blue button on the screen, "download."
- You need to wait till the download is completed. After the download is complete, you need to double-click on the file. Follow the procedure so that you can proceed further with the installation package.
- In the next step, you will have to check the box "license agreement" and make sure you go through the contract in detail to know what to do and what not to do.
- Now, you need to choose the path to install the program Windows Movie maker win 8. If you don't know enough about the computer, you can proceed further with the default settings.
- In the end, you will get the option to start windows movie maker and click on it if required. Hence the program will automatically start once the installation process is completed.
Part 2. Steps to Edit Videos on Win 8 with Movie Maker
Windows movie maker 8.1 is professional video editing software that offers an outstanding editing experience to all its users. You can not only create something excellent but can also share them on various platforms such as Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, OneDrive, etc. Anyone can use this editing software as it doesn't have many complications. If you want to know more about how to edit videos in Win 8 using the movie maker, then stick on to this blog.
- Snip the video: Using this tool, you can remove the part of a video that you don't want to include. To trim a video, you must drag one slider to the starting point and the other at the ending.
- Effect and Transition: At the top right corner, you will find a box animation. Just choose the transition you want on your video, and the system will do the rest of the work. Play the video to see the effect, and you can check and see which effect goes the best with your video.
- Muting the audio: Press the edit button and then click on the volume button to adjust the music. You can add or remove music from the video. Moreover, you can also add recorded audio to your video and see what changes you need to make.
- Publish: You can directly share your video to any platform of your choice and download the video to your system. You can also use some third-party applications to remove the watermark from the video.
Part 3. Windows Movie Maker Alternative for Win 8
If you are looking for an alternative that can replace windows movie maker with some additional features, then Filmora is what you need. If you are not in this editing industry, you must have heard the name Filmora. You may find different versions of Filmora, and one can purchase the subscription per their needs. This software is available for iOS and android; anyone can download and use it.
Steps involved in the process of editing through Filmora
- Select a new project on the software's screen and wait for the system to load as the system supports all types of video formats so that you can edit any video through this site.
- Raw video usually contains many mistakes, so you can trim them as needed. You can add as many files as you want to; there is no such limitation.
- After trimming, you can add effects and other elements to your video to make it look attractive and entertaining. You can add music, insert transitions, detach video or audio files, etc. Numerous options are available to add to your video to make it look attractive. You can go through the official website to learn more about the website.
- After you are done with all your editing, when you see that nothing else is left, click on the export button to download the video. You can use a few third-party applications to remove the watermark if needed and share the video directly from the application.
Windows 8.1 movie maker is the best editing application available for windows. This application has many hidden editing features; you can use them to create a blasting video. The best part about this application is that you don't have to pay anything to use it. Users can use this application in almost all versions of windows. You can watch a tutorial to learn more about movie makers, and if you are looking for an alternative, you should prefer downloading Filmora.