How to Become a Successful YouTube Gamer
It is really an amazing task to upload your gaming events on YouTube so that all your friends can notice your achievements. But if you are a beginner then you may find it difficult to develop YouTube channels and then stream data over them. Don’t worry! The article below contains complete information about how to become a successful YouTube gamer.
How to Become a Successful YouTube Gamer
Follow these simple steps to achieve your objective:
Step 1: Set up your own YouTube Channel:
It is essential to have a Google account to create your own YouTube channel. Once your account is ready then:
- Visit YouTube.com and then click on top right corner of your device screen to sign in.
- Now go to your profile and then visit settings icon.
- Under this settings option you will easily find option “Create a Channel”. Hit this link.
Step 2: Purchase right equipment:
If you want to update video rich content quality then definitely you have to spend on right equipments. Below is the list of best recording and editing equipments:
Capture Card: This device is essential if you want to record your game screen with high quality content. The cost varies somewhere around $150 and so many companies are selling their quality products with decent features.
Microphone: If you want to add your live audio into captured screen videos then you have to buy a microphone that can pick sound with clear range. The price range for quality product varies between $15 and $120 only.
External Hard Drive: As you will need to store your recorded HD videos on some media hence an external hard drive is suggested. One time investment on a good quality product can lead to long life service and it will also help you to save your data for long run even if your channel goes down.
Step 3: Select your Software:
It is time to purchase a professional video capture and editing software program that can assist you in customized video recording. Professionals recommend many software to gamers but Filmora scrn is best option for video editing and Screen Capture requirements. It is a powerful but easy-to-use screen recorder & video editor. Some of its main features include recording high paced games at up to 120 fps, recording screen and webcam simultaneously. Apart from that it's also a handy video editor tool, with which you will be able to do basic editing, add annotations/text/callouts and more. Download the free trial version below.
Step 4: Develop a Video Schedule:
YouTube channel creators are advised to maintain a definite schedule for their posts so that viewers can stay satisfied. Your channel will not be rated as successful if you post one of two videos only rather it demands consistency. Develop a routine for all types of games that you want to update and follow the schedule properly. Your target must be to post at least 400 or 500 videos in a year then only your channel will receive better rating.
Step 5: Make the Intro/Outro:
In order to provide a unique identify to your channel, prefer to develop intro of every video as it will help to develop brand or channel awareness among viewers. It is important to use certain standard video editing program to develop such effects. You can prefer Wondershare Filmora to create a unforgettable impression in every mind. When videos have intro then they are able to reflect identity of your channel with each update. And it will definitely engage your audience with your content. Never go for lengthy introductions rather keep it short and simple. Just few seconds will be enough at the beginning to introduce viewers with your channel. Learn how to make Intro/Outro:
Some professional Tips for creating YouTube channel:
1. Play with friends:
If you are feeling it little difficult to run a YouTube channel then it is good to spare some time to play with your friendly occasionally. Most of the times, the best videos are developed with chemistry of two companions. Select a game that you both love to play and work for healthy competition to set awesome video examples.
2. Share your videos via Social Networks:
It is good to establish a great network connection via social media platforms. You will definitely be able to attract huge audience from these websites. Whenever you share your new video link over social media that enable the facility for shares and likes so that it can reach up to more people with ease. Your social media contacts will work like great source of marketing for your channel and every share will spread information about your video channel.
3. Ask users about their feedbacks:
YouTube channel creators are advised to develop a healthy relationship with their viewers. Let them send feedbacks about quality of your content and welcome their suggestions whenever they want to say something. Ask them about what kind of games they expect for future and talk about different aspects related to their interests and your channel. It will help them to stay connected with your network and once if you are able to satisfy your customers then naturally your channel will start receiving higher ratings.
If you are looking for great video editing software to edit your YouTube videos, so you can edit like a Pro, download our video editor Wondershare Filmora below now.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- Game Recorder
- 1. Game Capture Cards
- 1.1 A Complete Introduction to the Capture Card
- 1.2 The Best Game Capture Cards
- 1.3 Elgato Game Capture HD Review
- 1.4 Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Review
- 1.5 Razer Ripsaw Review: What’s So Special about the Razer Ripsaw?
- 1.6 Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro Review
- 1.7 Best Elgato Capture Card: Which one should you Choose?
- 1.8 Best Game Capture Cards for Xbox one
- 1.9 Katsukity Nintendo 3DS Capture Card Review
- 2. Game Recorders +
- 2.1 Top10 Best Game Recorders for PC (Free and Paid)
- 2.2 Free Game Recording Software
- 2.3 Action! Review: Best Gaming & Desktop Recorder
- 2.4 Open Broadcaster Software Review
- 2.5 Game Recording Software Bandicam Review 2017
- 2.6 Fraps Review: Best Game recording software
- 2.7 Between OBS and Action, Which One is Better Game Recording Software?
- 2.8 Which is the best game recorder? Fraps, Bandicam and Camstasia Comparison
- 2.9 Alternatives to Open Broadcaster Software
- 2.10 The best Alternatives to Action!
- 2.11 Top 5 Best Game Recording Apps for Android
- 2.12 Best Game Recorder for iPhone
- 2.13 LoiLo Game Recorder Review
- 2.14 PlayClaw Game Recorder Review
- 2.15 Fraps Alternatives and Similar Software
- 2.16 Best Bandicam Alternative for Windows and Mac
- 3. How to/Tips +
- 3.1 How to Record PC Gamelay Using Elgato Capture Card
- 3.2 How to Capture Gameplay From Xbox One or Xbox 360
- 3.3 How to Record Game Play on PC
- 3.4 How to Record PS4 Game Play Without Capture Card
- 3.5 How to Record and Share Xbox One Gameplay on Youtube
- 3.6 How to Record Gameplay on iPhone without Jailbreak
- 3.7 How to Record Audio for Gameplay on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Recording Gameplay on Android
- 3.9 How to Record Audio With A Mic For Gameplay Commentary
- 3.10 How to Share Gameplay to YouTube and Facebook
- 3.11 How to Stream Gameplay on Twitch
- 3.12 How to record gameplay on 1080p 60fps
- 3.13 How to record game chat
- 3.14 How to Record Gameplay Audio and Commentary at the Same Time
- 3.15 How to Record Gameplay Video Without Capture Card
- 3.16 How to record low file size and high quality gameplay videos
- 3.17 How to use Flashback recording in Elgato game capture HD
- 3.18 How to edit gameplay videos
- 3.19 How to add a watermark to your gameplay
- 3.20 How to add Special Effects to Gameplay Video
- 3.21 How to Edit Gameplay Videos on PS4