- Game Recorder
- 1. Game Capture Cards
- 1.1 A Complete Introduction to the Capture Card
- 1.2 The Best Game Capture Cards
- 1.3 Elgato Game Capture HD Review
- 1.4 Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Review
- 1.5 Razer Ripsaw Review: What’s So Special about the Razer Ripsaw?
- 1.6 Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro Review
- 1.7 Best Elgato Capture Card: Which one should you Choose?
- 1.8 Best Game Capture Cards for Xbox one
- 1.9 Katsukity Nintendo 3DS Capture Card Review
- 2. Game Recorders +
- 2.1 Top10 Best Game Recorders for PC (Free and Paid)
- 2.2 Free Game Recording Software
- 2.3 Action! Review: Best Gaming & Desktop Recorder
- 2.4 Open Broadcaster Software Review
- 2.5 Game Recording Software Bandicam Review 2017
- 2.6 Fraps Review: Best Game recording software
- 2.7 Between OBS and Action, Which One is Better Game Recording Software?
- 2.8 Which is the best game recorder? Fraps, Bandicam and Camstasia Comparison
- 2.9 Alternatives to Open Broadcaster Software
- 2.10 The best Alternatives to Action!
- 2.11 Top 5 Best Game Recording Apps for Android
- 2.12 Best Game Recorder for iPhone
- 2.13 LoiLo Game Recorder Review
- 2.14 PlayClaw Game Recorder Review
- 2.15 Fraps Alternatives and Similar Software
- 2.16 Best Bandicam Alternative for Windows and Mac
- 3. How to/Tips +
- 3.1 How to Record PC Gamelay Using Elgato Capture Card
- 3.2 How to Capture Gameplay From Xbox One or Xbox 360
- 3.3 How to Record Game Play on PC
- 3.4 How to Record PS4 Game Play Without Capture Card
- 3.5 How to Record and Share Xbox One Gameplay on Youtube
- 3.6 How to Record Gameplay on iPhone without Jailbreak
- 3.7 How to Record Audio for Gameplay on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Recording Gameplay on Android
- 3.9 How to Record Audio With A Mic For Gameplay Commentary
- 3.10 How to Share Gameplay to YouTube and Facebook
- 3.11 How to Stream Gameplay on Twitch
- 3.12 How to record gameplay on 1080p 60fps
- 3.13 How to record game chat
- 3.14 How to Record Gameplay Audio and Commentary at the Same Time
- 3.15 How to Record Gameplay Video Without Capture Card
- 3.16 How to record low file size and high quality gameplay videos
- 3.17 How to use Flashback recording in Elgato game capture HD
- 3.18 How to edit gameplay videos
- 3.19 How to add a watermark to your gameplay
- 3.20 How to add Special Effects to Gameplay Video
- 3.21 How to Edit Gameplay Videos on PS4
How to Capture Gameplay from Xbox 360
Want to share your best gaming videos with the your friends? With the use of your consoles or a capture card, you can record your favorite games with high definition. Here's the ways on how to record gameplay from Xbox 360.
This is a tutorial on how to record your Xbox 360 games. If you want to record high paced online gameplays, consider Filmora scrn which is a powerful but easy-to-use screen recorder & video editor. Some of its main features include recording high paced games at up to 120 fps, recording screen and webcam simultaneously. Apart from that it's also a handy video editor tool, with which you will be able to do basic editing, add annotations/text/callouts and more. Download the free trial version below.
Record Xbox 360 Gameplay Without Capture Card
In order to have the capabilities to stream or record using your Xbox consoles, you will need to gather the following supplies.
- HDMI splitter
- Three HDMI cables
- Game recording software, we recomend Filmora scrn and Open Broadcaster Software
Watch this toturial video on how to record on Xbox 360 for free:
Record Xbox 360 Gameplay using a Capture Card
If you want to capture HD gameplay from Xbox 360, you will need need to get a capture card at all due to the fact that it already has recording and streaming capacities.
You will need :
- The Elgato Game Capture Card HD device
- USB cable
- Two HDMI cables
You may also like:
How to record
With the use of the Elgato Game Capture Card HD, follow these steps to complete the connections from the Xbox console to the capturing computer.
Step 1.Get your USB cable, locate the mini USB end, insert into the mini USB output port on the Elgato.
Step 2.Grab one of the HDMI cables and plug one end into the output port on the Elgato, located next to the mini USB port.
Step 3.Get the second HDMI cable and plug it into the input port on the Elgato located next to the AV input.
Step 4.Finally take the other end of that HDMI cable and plug into the back of the Xbox console the HDMI port.
Step 5.Locate the other end of the USB cable and plug it into the computer of choice.
Step 6.Go on the computer and make sure the Elgato Game Capture HD software is downloaded. This is where we begin setup for capture gameplay from the Xbox console.
At this point of the it is suggested to do a test preview. You can do this by clicking on the record button and you should see a live streaming of your console.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>