- Game Recorder
- 1. Game Capture Cards
- 1.1 A Complete Introduction to the Capture Card
- 1.2 The Best Game Capture Cards
- 1.3 Elgato Game Capture HD Review
- 1.4 Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Review
- 1.5 Razer Ripsaw Review: What’s So Special about the Razer Ripsaw?
- 1.6 Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro Review
- 1.7 Best Elgato Capture Card: Which one should you Choose?
- 1.8 Best Game Capture Cards for Xbox one
- 1.9 Katsukity Nintendo 3DS Capture Card Review
- 2. Game Recorders +
- 2.1 Top10 Best Game Recorders for PC (Free and Paid)
- 2.2 Free Game Recording Software
- 2.3 Action! Review: Best Gaming & Desktop Recorder
- 2.4 Open Broadcaster Software Review
- 2.5 Game Recording Software Bandicam Review 2017
- 2.6 Fraps Review: Best Game recording software
- 2.7 Between OBS and Action, Which One is Better Game Recording Software?
- 2.8 Which is the best game recorder? Fraps, Bandicam and Camstasia Comparison
- 2.9 Alternatives to Open Broadcaster Software
- 2.10 The best Alternatives to Action!
- 2.11 Top 5 Best Game Recording Apps for Android
- 2.12 Best Game Recorder for iPhone
- 2.13 LoiLo Game Recorder Review
- 2.14 PlayClaw Game Recorder Review
- 2.15 Fraps Alternatives and Similar Software
- 2.16 Best Bandicam Alternative for Windows and Mac
- 3. How to/Tips +
- 3.1 How to Record PC Gamelay Using Elgato Capture Card
- 3.2 How to Capture Gameplay From Xbox One or Xbox 360
- 3.3 How to Record Game Play on PC
- 3.4 How to Record PS4 Game Play Without Capture Card
- 3.5 How to Record and Share Xbox One Gameplay on Youtube
- 3.6 How to Record Gameplay on iPhone without Jailbreak
- 3.7 How to Record Audio for Gameplay on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Recording Gameplay on Android
- 3.9 How to Record Audio With A Mic For Gameplay Commentary
- 3.10 How to Share Gameplay to YouTube and Facebook
- 3.11 How to Stream Gameplay on Twitch
- 3.12 How to record gameplay on 1080p 60fps
- 3.13 How to record game chat
- 3.14 How to Record Gameplay Audio and Commentary at the Same Time
- 3.15 How to Record Gameplay Video Without Capture Card
- 3.16 How to record low file size and high quality gameplay videos
- 3.17 How to use Flashback recording in Elgato game capture HD
- 3.18 How to edit gameplay videos
- 3.19 How to add a watermark to your gameplay
- 3.20 How to add Special Effects to Gameplay Video
- 3.21 How to Edit Gameplay Videos on PS4
How to Edit Gameplay Videos on PS4
Recording and sharing gameplay video has a very popular for many gamers. But if you want to edit your gameplay clips, below is a brief guide on how to edit PS4 gameplay videos, you can check it after the jump.
Part 1. Built-in Gameplay Editing function
It is much easier to edit videos with PS4 and the resulting files can be shared with friends on Facebook. All that you need is a Facebook account to which you can link your PSN. Then start following the steps as below:
Step 1: First of all you need to start your game that you wish to capture.
Start playing till the time you are able to get something really cool to share in your game play. The glad news is that PS4 is able to retain video of last 15 minutes with ease.
Step 2: Tap the share button on controller.
Hit the share button available on controller if you are ready to edit and share your footage. Soon your video will come up to upload options on screen and share your video. Once you have shared your video then PS4 will start its natural recording process again and you can anytime get your 15 minute footage.
Step 3: Edit the gameplay video
PS4 automatically asks users about video trimming before posting it on facebook. Share your best clip and entertain your friends.
Note that PS4 built in editing function does not allow users to cut multiple clips at the same time or to add titles or narrations etc. You need an advanced solution to achieve this.
Part 2. Using SHAREfactory™ App for PS4
The SHAREfactory™ app offers easy video-editing tools and effects to let you share your greatest moments. Effortlessly combine, personalize, and share your favorite game footage with your own commentary, a soundtrack, themes, stickers, text, even a picture-in-picture video with the PlayStation Camera. Here’s the video on how to edit PS4 videos using SHAREfactory™.
Step 1: You simply need to share your saved video on YouTube. As soon as you have obtained your perfect shot, send it directly to Facebook platform by pressing a single button. Or you can also save your video to USB drive.
Step 2: Now start your PS4 Share Factory.
Step 3: Start editing your gameplay videos, the advanced tools of share factory make is much easier for beginners as well as professionals.
Part 3. Best Way to Edit PS4 Gameplay Videos
One of the most useful software tools for editing PS4 gameplay videos is Wondershare Filmora . It is popular for so many incredible features. Although PS4 can also assist users with basic editing functions but those who need advanced editing tools must transfer their file via USB port and import it to Filmora platform to obtain impressive results.
The USB stick on PS4 will help you to reach to capture gallery. You simply need to copy the USB storage to your software window. Once you have copied your video clips on timeline then you can make use of various advanced editing options like add titles, add text or transitions and effects to create customized videos.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>