- Game Recorder
- 1. Game Capture Cards
- 1.1 A Complete Introduction to the Capture Card
- 1.2 The Best Game Capture Cards
- 1.3 Elgato Game Capture HD Review
- 1.4 Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Review
- 1.5 Razer Ripsaw Review: What’s So Special about the Razer Ripsaw?
- 1.6 Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro Review
- 1.7 Best Elgato Capture Card: Which one should you Choose?
- 1.8 Best Game Capture Cards for Xbox one
- 1.9 Katsukity Nintendo 3DS Capture Card Review
- 2. Game Recorders +
- 2.1 Top10 Best Game Recorders for PC (Free and Paid)
- 2.2 Free Game Recording Software
- 2.3 Action! Review: Best Gaming & Desktop Recorder
- 2.4 Open Broadcaster Software Review
- 2.5 Game Recording Software Bandicam Review 2017
- 2.6 Fraps Review: Best Game recording software
- 2.7 Between OBS and Action, Which One is Better Game Recording Software?
- 2.8 Which is the best game recorder? Fraps, Bandicam and Camstasia Comparison
- 2.9 Alternatives to Open Broadcaster Software
- 2.10 The best Alternatives to Action!
- 2.11 Top 5 Best Game Recording Apps for Android
- 2.12 Best Game Recorder for iPhone
- 2.13 LoiLo Game Recorder Review
- 2.14 PlayClaw Game Recorder Review
- 2.15 Fraps Alternatives and Similar Software
- 2.16 Best Bandicam Alternative for Windows and Mac
- 3. How to/Tips +
- 3.1 How to Record PC Gamelay Using Elgato Capture Card
- 3.2 How to Capture Gameplay From Xbox One or Xbox 360
- 3.3 How to Record Game Play on PC
- 3.4 How to Record PS4 Game Play Without Capture Card
- 3.5 How to Record and Share Xbox One Gameplay on Youtube
- 3.6 How to Record Gameplay on iPhone without Jailbreak
- 3.7 How to Record Audio for Gameplay on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Recording Gameplay on Android
- 3.9 How to Record Audio With A Mic For Gameplay Commentary
- 3.10 How to Share Gameplay to YouTube and Facebook
- 3.11 How to Stream Gameplay on Twitch
- 3.12 How to record gameplay on 1080p 60fps
- 3.13 How to record game chat
- 3.14 How to Record Gameplay Audio and Commentary at the Same Time
- 3.15 How to Record Gameplay Video Without Capture Card
- 3.16 How to record low file size and high quality gameplay videos
- 3.17 How to use Flashback recording in Elgato game capture HD
- 3.18 How to edit gameplay videos
- 3.19 How to add a watermark to your gameplay
- 3.20 How to add Special Effects to Gameplay Video
- 3.21 How to Edit Gameplay Videos on PS4
LoiLo Game Recorder ReviewRating: 4.3 stars
The LoiLo game recorder is the perfect solution for people that want to record high quality video without taking up too much space on their hard drive. It’s simple to use so even if this is the first time you have decided to purchase a game recorder at least you know that the Loilo game recorder won’t be a hassle. You can even record your own voice so that you can commentate while you record or add your voice afterwards. You can even edit gameplay videos so that you only show what you want to.
LoiLo Game Recorder Review
Here’s the LoiLo Game Recorder tutorial video:
Thanks to the LoiLo game recorder supporting motion-JPEG you can get the balance that you have always wanted without compromising your storage space. This is what those people wanting to record and edit gameplay videos have been waiting for. HD videos without the mass storage necessity. Make tutorials to help others pick up parts of the game that you have mastered or just show off your skills to fellow gamers. The possibilities are endless.
You will be pleased to know that the LoiLo game recorder download was put to the test against other recording applications and had the least loss of performance loss of all when playing Final Fantasy 14. The PC used to make the recording was running Windows 7 32 bit with a Geforce GT240 graphics card and memory of 4 GB, so it shows that even on older PC’s you can still benefit from great performance from a free application. The download also includes an editor however this is not part of the free download, however you do have the option to uninstall if you have no use for it and the performance of the app. That said with it being freeware the small cost is nothing compared to purchasing additional equipment for your computer and is the best way to edit gameplay videos even as a novice recorder. It is the editing equipment that makes the money for the developers so by using it you are allowing them to constantly add improvements as technology advances. You won’t be faced with any time limits as with other software downloads or a watermark which could ruin the visual enjoyment for your video fans.
3 Easy to use
It’s so simple to use that it’s great for novices who are just getting into recording their gaming activities. All you have to do is select the game that you want to play and press the record button, it’s that simple! You don’t have to shuffle for options which saves time and means you can take the time to edit gameplay videos so that they are just right to show your gaming in the best light. Did you lose part way through? You can cut that bit out easily.
4 Pros and cons
- There’s no cost to download so you can try out the great software without risk
- It’s simple for beginners to use
- There’s absolutely no time limit on how much you can record per video
- No obstructive/distracting watermark
- No way to capture mouse
- No way to record audio separately onto a different track
- Only supports Windows 7 and 8
The LoiLo Game recorder is great for those people that don’t want the hassle of installing new equipment and are looking for free software to record and edit gameplay videos easily. Overall, I highly recommend it if you're looking for a free recording program that isn't super difficult to figure out and get optimized for the best recording settings.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>