- Game Recorder
- 1. Game Capture Cards
- 1.1 A Complete Introduction to the Capture Card
- 1.2 The Best Game Capture Cards
- 1.3 Elgato Game Capture HD Review
- 1.4 Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Review
- 1.5 Razer Ripsaw Review: What’s So Special about the Razer Ripsaw?
- 1.6 Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro Review
- 1.7 Best Elgato Capture Card: Which one should you Choose?
- 1.8 Best Game Capture Cards for Xbox one
- 1.9 Katsukity Nintendo 3DS Capture Card Review
- 2. Game Recorders +
- 2.1 Top10 Best Game Recorders for PC (Free and Paid)
- 2.2 Free Game Recording Software
- 2.3 Action! Review: Best Gaming & Desktop Recorder
- 2.4 Open Broadcaster Software Review
- 2.5 Game Recording Software Bandicam Review 2017
- 2.6 Fraps Review: Best Game recording software
- 2.7 Between OBS and Action, Which One is Better Game Recording Software?
- 2.8 Which is the best game recorder? Fraps, Bandicam and Camstasia Comparison
- 2.9 Alternatives to Open Broadcaster Software
- 2.10 The best Alternatives to Action!
- 2.11 Top 5 Best Game Recording Apps for Android
- 2.12 Best Game Recorder for iPhone
- 2.13 LoiLo Game Recorder Review
- 2.14 PlayClaw Game Recorder Review
- 2.15 Fraps Alternatives and Similar Software
- 2.16 Best Bandicam Alternative for Windows and Mac
- 3. How to/Tips +
- 3.1 How to Record PC Gamelay Using Elgato Capture Card
- 3.2 How to Capture Gameplay From Xbox One or Xbox 360
- 3.3 How to Record Game Play on PC
- 3.4 How to Record PS4 Game Play Without Capture Card
- 3.5 How to Record and Share Xbox One Gameplay on Youtube
- 3.6 How to Record Gameplay on iPhone without Jailbreak
- 3.7 How to Record Audio for Gameplay on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Recording Gameplay on Android
- 3.9 How to Record Audio With A Mic For Gameplay Commentary
- 3.10 How to Share Gameplay to YouTube and Facebook
- 3.11 How to Stream Gameplay on Twitch
- 3.12 How to record gameplay on 1080p 60fps
- 3.13 How to record game chat
- 3.14 How to Record Gameplay Audio and Commentary at the Same Time
- 3.15 How to Record Gameplay Video Without Capture Card
- 3.16 How to record low file size and high quality gameplay videos
- 3.17 How to use Flashback recording in Elgato game capture HD
- 3.18 How to edit gameplay videos
- 3.19 How to add a watermark to your gameplay
- 3.20 How to add Special Effects to Gameplay Video
- 3.21 How to Edit Gameplay Videos on PS4
PlayClaw Game Recorder Review
PlayClaw Game Recorder ReviewRating: 4.0 stars
If you want to pack some power to your in game recordings to showcase to your friends and fans then the PlayClaw is just what you are looking for. It has been specially designed to work well with multi-core processers and codecs so that the quality of the videos is exactly what you want without causing major impact to your computer systems performance.
Also see: Top 10 Best Game Recorders for PC .
Here’s tutorial video:
Operating system : Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32 and 64-bits versions)
The PlayClaw game recorder works on a hardware acceleration of H.264/AVC MPEG-4 codecs and supports three technologies to make it work for a variety of people. The supported technologies are:
- Intel QuickSync
- AMD APP
- NVidia Encoder
The incorporated webcam overlay allows you to interact with your viewers and commentate while showing your face, expressions and enhance the experience to keep them coming back for more. The frame rate can be set from 1 to 200fps giving you more options and ensuring that your recordings run flawlessly. You are spoiled for choice when it comes to audio sources as the PlayClaw game recorder supports 16 sources to allow you to use your current sources for streaming and recording. You can also add numerous microphones which is great for dual play, adding music and much more.
2. No capture fps limit
Having no capture limit keeps your videos running smoothly, no one wants to come back and view more videos that have issues, keep freezing or jumping and of course it’s all about keeping your followers interested.
3. Cool overlays
Adding video sound and text overlays allows you to give your viewers more information and a better viewing experience. You can add your website/blog if you have one, show walkthroughs and visually show what you are doing with your equipment to get the result you are showcasing, or just show the world your smile. It’s up to you as the recorder and you are in control every step of the way without having to be a professional.
4. Online streaming
You are able to stream your videos with the PlayClaw game recorder using your chosen streaming service including popular Twitch and YouTube. You can even add webcam feed along with Chroma key and a variety of graphics to make your video stand out from your competitors.
5. Local video recording
It’s not just gameplay that the PlayClaw game recorder is able to capture, you can also capture your desktop if you want to do a walkthrough, graphics apps and benefit from the real time encoding using an accelerated codec or software codec.
6. Pros and cons
- Best fps setting in its field for smoother recording
- Only a light impact on your game performance
- The free version is only able to record for 30 seconds and has a watermark
- Unable to record browser elements
The PlayClaw game recorder allows you to record in full HD without having to purchase additional software. It allows you to record commentary to the highest quality and layer a webcam window allowing you to interact with your viewers on a higher level. It has excellent performance giving you all you need to record the best quality videos which makes it one of the best software recorders around for less than $40!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>