How to Record PS4 Gameplay Without Capture Card
If you are not ready to spend on Capture Cards then it is good to search for other available options to fulfil your game recording needs. If you are thinking hard to record some interesting storylines from your games using PS4 then the details below can help you to record PS4 gameplay.
- Method 1: Capture PS4 game with its built-in function
- Method 2: Use OBS Recording Software to record game on PS4
If you’re looking to record PC gameplay, try the the best game recording software: Filmora Scrn below:
You may also like:
Method 1: Capture PS4 game with its built-in function
We are all know that PlayStation 4 keeps on recording on continuous basis and the last 15 minute game play is always saved to your system memory. Whenever you wish to record the moment that just happened on your game screen then immediately press the share button on your system. If you want to show those interesting stories to your friends then just follow this video to learn how to recording PS4 gamplay without any capture card:
Use these steps to record an interesting game play with Play Station 4:Step 1. First of all you have to start your game that you wish to record.
Step 2. Press the share button on controller to enter the share page.
Step 3. Select the options in share settings and go to broadcast settings on advanced settings.
Step 4. Make sure the "Include Microphone Audio in Broadcast" is checked off if you want to record your voice when you recording gameplay.
Step 5. Then start the game you want to record.
Now if you want to initiate the new recording then simply double tap over the share button. You must know that pressing this button means that videos that are not saved by you will be automatically deleted from system memory. Keep on taping the share and stop button time to time whenever you wish to save the memorable moments from your game platform. You can upload it directly to YouTube or Facebook.
When you are ready to copy your recorded videos from Capture Gallery to the USB drive for better safety then simply press the Options button at controller terminal and the from available options you have to select "Copy to USB storage option".
Method 2: Use OBS Recording Software to record game on PS4
Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is a highly advanced and complicated recording tool but due to its free of cost availability it is widely used by beginners as well as professionals. The users need to use Stream Key to get access to this software tool and it can be easily obtained from internet after downloading and installing your software.
You can learn more about full review of the OBS .
Below are few basic steps to complete the recording PS4 gameplay using OBS:
Step 1. First of all you need to install the PS4 Remote Play and connect to your PS4.
Step 2. Now open OBS and go to Add menu and then choose Window Capture option to PS4 Remote Play.
Step 3. Click ok to start capturing ps4 gameplay.
OBS allows users to make changes in the settings to avail much customized recording results. Due to its incredible features, this software is commonly referred by most of professionals.
There are so many plugins available for OBS in the market that can be used for any kind of extension in the features of software program. Note that before you start the recording process with OBS, you need to fix few settings on software window. All attention seeking issues are presented in red text at bottom window and users can easily make all changes from there.
The OBS software needs Stream Key for initiating the recording process and this key must be collected every time you start working with this tool. The reason behind is that this stream key use to update in periodic fashion and you have to check the connectivity every time by getting updated stream key. OBS allows all users to enjoy record ps4 gameplay.
If you are looking for great video editing software to edit your YouTube videos, so you can edit like a Pro, download our video editor Wondershare Filmora below now.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- Game Recorder
- 1. Game Capture Cards
- 1.1 A Complete Introduction to the Capture Card
- 1.2 The Best Game Capture Cards
- 1.3 Elgato Game Capture HD Review
- 1.4 Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Review
- 1.5 Razer Ripsaw Review: What’s So Special about the Razer Ripsaw?
- 1.6 Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro Review
- 1.7 Best Elgato Capture Card: Which one should you Choose?
- 1.8 Best Game Capture Cards for Xbox one
- 1.9 Katsukity Nintendo 3DS Capture Card Review
- 2. Game Recorders +
- 2.1 Top10 Best Game Recorders for PC (Free and Paid)
- 2.2 Free Game Recording Software
- 2.3 Action! Review: Best Gaming & Desktop Recorder
- 2.4 Open Broadcaster Software Review
- 2.5 Game Recording Software Bandicam Review 2017
- 2.6 Fraps Review: Best Game recording software
- 2.7 Between OBS and Action, Which One is Better Game Recording Software?
- 2.8 Which is the best game recorder? Fraps, Bandicam and Camstasia Comparison
- 2.9 Alternatives to Open Broadcaster Software
- 2.10 The best Alternatives to Action!
- 2.11 Top 5 Best Game Recording Apps for Android
- 2.12 Best Game Recorder for iPhone
- 2.13 LoiLo Game Recorder Review
- 2.14 PlayClaw Game Recorder Review
- 2.15 Fraps Alternatives and Similar Software
- 2.16 Best Bandicam Alternative for Windows and Mac
- 3. How to/Tips +
- 3.1 How to Record PC Gamelay Using Elgato Capture Card
- 3.2 How to Capture Gameplay From Xbox One or Xbox 360
- 3.3 How to Record Game Play on PC
- 3.4 How to Record PS4 Game Play Without Capture Card
- 3.5 How to Record and Share Xbox One Gameplay on Youtube
- 3.6 How to Record Gameplay on iPhone without Jailbreak
- 3.7 How to Record Audio for Gameplay on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Recording Gameplay on Android
- 3.9 How to Record Audio With A Mic For Gameplay Commentary
- 3.10 How to Share Gameplay to YouTube and Facebook
- 3.11 How to Stream Gameplay on Twitch
- 3.12 How to record gameplay on 1080p 60fps
- 3.13 How to record game chat
- 3.14 How to Record Gameplay Audio and Commentary at the Same Time
- 3.15 How to Record Gameplay Video Without Capture Card
- 3.16 How to record low file size and high quality gameplay videos
- 3.17 How to use Flashback recording in Elgato game capture HD
- 3.18 How to edit gameplay videos
- 3.19 How to add a watermark to your gameplay
- 3.20 How to add Special Effects to Gameplay Video
- 3.21 How to Edit Gameplay Videos on PS4