Fast Video Editor: How to Edit Video in a Fast Way
Sep 13, 2021• Proven solutions
Looking for a fast video editor to instantly make a perfect video from your rough clips for sharing? Consider it done. Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor) (Filmroa for Mac(Originally Wondershare Video Editor for Mac)) provides a complete solution to build professional-looking slideshows and presentations from your everyday videos and pictures. Exceptional features include:
- Supports all popular video, audio and photo formats;
- Powerful video editing on Timeline which provides control over every frame;
- 300+ free resources of visual filters, captions, transitions, sound effects ready to impress.
- Applying cool effects like tilt-shift, mosaic, jump cuts, face-off, and more with a simple click.
In the following, I'll takes Windows version as an example to explain how to make a compelling movie quickly and easily. Mac users can also follow the same steps, just make sure you've downloaded the right version:
1. Import your videos
Launch it and select aspect ratio "16:9" or "4:3" to enter into the primary window. The quick video editor features a very intuitive interface, so you’ll take the least time to get used to it. To import your videos, two effective ways are offered:
1) Click “Import” to pop up a browse window to select files you want and load them in batch.
2) Drag and drop videos from your file folder directly to its primary window.
After you load all files smoothly, you can double click a video clip to view it in the right previewing window. Freely takes snapshots of your favorite scenes in the video by clicking the “Camera” icon.
2. Edit video efficiently
Drag and drop your media files to the Timeline, and then go ahead to edit video fast with all the handy tools.
Trim, crop, rotate, split
As shown below, all basic video editing tools just come in handy by clicking options in the toolbar or a right mouse click. You don’t need to have any knowledge in film post production, just pick the tool you need and apply it to the place. It also provides a side-by-side previewing window, what you see is what you get. If not right, undo/redo the operation with ease.
Apply transitions and effects by drag and drop
With comprehensive free templates on text, intro/credits, transitions, effects, pips, and sounds provided, you can polish your video in no time. Simply pick your favorite effects, and then drag and drop to a place you want. If you need to apply the same transition between all clips, just right click and select “Apply to all”. Very convenient and fast, right?
3. Share your creation right away
Now it’s time to show off your masterpiece. With various export options provided, it's super easy and fast to publish your video online. Click “Create” to access the output window, here you can:
1. Compress and upload your video to YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter directly in this app
2. Burn it to a DVD disk for fast distribution.
3. Save it in all popular formats to play with Windows Media Player or QuickTime player on your computer.
4. Render a configured format for your handheld players like iPhone, iPad, HTC, etc. and transfer to it immediately.
That's it! Now download a free trial below to check what you'll be able to make with this pretty fast movie maker.