- • How to Edit Videos for YouTube
- 1. Overview of YouTube Video Editor
- 2. YouTube Video Editor Guide
- 3. Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 4. Editing in Hot Editors
- 5. Tools for Customizing YouTube Channel
- 6. Editing on Different Devices
- 7. Advanced Editing Tips+
- 7.1 Video Color Correction for YouTube Beauty
- 7.2 How to Make Killer YouTube Channel Art
- 7.3 How to Create a Channel Trailer
- 7.4 How to Record the Screen and Upload it to YouTube
- 7.5 Add Text to YouTube Video Before/After Uploading
- 7.6 Best 10 Screen Recorders for YouTube
- 7.7 Top 10 Game Video Recorders
- 7.8 How to Slow Down YouTube Videos
- 7.9 How to make GIF from YouTube videos
- 7.10 Green Screen Background for YouTube Videos
- 8. YouTube Ultimate Guide
How to Get Royalty Free Music for YouTube Video
You might also have encountered this situation: Working so hard for your video, and it got removed from YouTube beacause of the copyright infringement of the music you added. For avoiding this annoying issue, you should make sure that the music you use for your video is royalty free. And here, we are going to offer you a number of sites/software which provide a variety of royalty-free music.
The best video editor for YouTubers - Wondershare Filmora, not only allows you to cut, crop, rotate, reverse videos, but also offers your advanced features like PIP, Green Screen, or audio mixing. What's more, it offers you over 50 royalty free music and over 25 sound effects to ignite your video.
Royalty free Music Site for YouTube Videos
The creator of this site is composer Kevin MacLeod, who has a rich variety of tracks of every genre. He allows the public to use them for free under an Attribution License, where you're asked to give the credit within the video.
ccMixter is a music site where you can find a vast variety of music which you can edit and integrate into your own video. It provides a huge range of tracks of famous artists under a Creative Commons License.
Just like its name, this website provides a lot of royalty-free tracks for you to incorporate in YouTube videos or in any project you want.
4. Moby Gratis
MobyGratis.com allows you to use the music of renowned artists without you having to pay for the license fees. But you can only use it under a non-commercial license.
From this website, you can get all sort of music tracks and soundtracks. They charge you for some of the tracks, but most tracks are royalty-free.
PacDv provides you a variety of free music for incorporating into your videos and multimedia productions, under Attribution license.
In YouTube video editor, there's a huge library of sound tracks which are already approved. They allow you to use those tracks for free. For most of them, you don't even have to use Attribution License.
SoundCloud has a special section for royalty-free tracks. You can use them for free under the instructions of the artist.
Vimeo also has a great selection of soundtracks for the creators of videos. Some tracks are royalty-free, and for some songs you have to pay.
Musopen is another royalty-free music provider site. It provides all kinds of soundtracks without any restrictions of copyrights.
Check this video below to see how to add videos into YouTube videos:
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>