How to Live Stream Gameplay to YouTube
Players love to upload and watch game videos online and YouTube channels are popularly used for this purpose. Live streaming is considered as an important part of gaming world these days and so many tools have been developed to assist users in such needs. Below are few details about how to live stream your Game play videos directly to YouTube:
- Part 1. Create a YouTube Gaming Live Stream
- Part 2. Stream Your YouTube from PC
- Part 3. Stream to YouTube from PS4
- Part 4. Stream to YouTube from Xbox
Part 1. Create a YouTube Gaming Live Stream
Follow these simple steps to start streaming on YouTube with your impressive game videos:
Step 1: Visit the youtube.com/gaming link from your web browser.
Step 2: Now sign in using your YouTube account.
Step 3: Hit the Go Live option available on top portion of home page. It will direct you towards Stream Now page of YouTube.
Step 4: Hit Get Started option.
Step 5: Follow instructions and the on screen prompts.
Part 2. Stream Your YouTube from PC
If you are using personal computer for your live streaming needs then you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: First of all go online and download XSplit Broadcaster software tool from official website. Install it on your system. You need to get registered to Xsplit account by filling basic details and then a confirmation mail will be dropped to your inbox.
Step 2 Start your Live streaming:
Go to XSplit Broadcaster window and then visit add sources option. Here you need to make selection about whether you want to record using webcam or want to stream content directly from screen.
Screen Capture: When you click on Add Source option then from drop down menu simply select Screen Capture. After this you will be able to select your desktop area for recording.
Webcam Capture: Those who need to record things via webcam can select “Webcam, capture card, video devices” option from add sources drop down menu. Finally hit the integrate webcam option on screen.
Watch this video to learn how to livestream on YouTube:
Step 3: Now you can start streaming process by hitting the broadcast option on your channel. You will need your Google account to provide authority for broadcasting videos to your channel.
Part 3. Stream to YouTube from PS4
PS4 users can follow these simple steps to live stream their content on YouTube channels:
Step 1: First of all you need to check the system software update details.
Step 2: Now start your favorite game that you want to record and live stream. In case if you want to customize your video then prefer to use certain video editing software tools that are available with free as well as paid versions.
Step 3: Once your recording is done then simply hit the share button available on screen. Note that lengthy videos take more time for uploading and quality of content also matters for overall uploading time.
Step 4: Choose “Broadcast Gameplay” option from menu and then select YouTube services.
Step 5: Now you need to login to your YouTube channel using your Google account and follow path to your channel. Here you can initiate easy steps to complete the streaming task.
Step 6: Finally you can stream your game play on your network.
Part 4: Stream to YouTube from Xbox
You can stream your Xbox game play by using OBS .
Step 1: First of all visit official website of OBS and download your software tool. Install it on your system.
Step 2: Now follow setup guidelines: You have to adjust the broadcast settings as: Mode must be selected to Live Stream and server will be your closets geographical server. Select the preferred streaming service type and then hit the streaming key button from tab. Check out this video for best setting up for streaming:
Step 3: It is time to open Xbox application on your device but ensure that you are working on Window 10. Otherwise some compatibility issues may get raised.
Step 4: Now make connection between your system and Xbox one.
Step 5: It is time to start streaming your content to YouTube directly.
All these simple to follow steps can assist beginners with live streaming needs and they can soon make their YouTube channel popular for impressive videos. The advanced video editing tools can be used to develop customized videos. Try to follow regular schedules for your video channel so that viewers can find it live and can stay connected so longer with interactive videos.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- Game Recorder
- 1. Game Capture Cards
- 1.1 A Complete Introduction to the Capture Card
- 1.2 The Best Game Capture Cards
- 1.3 Elgato Game Capture HD Review
- 1.4 Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Review
- 1.5 Razer Ripsaw Review: What’s So Special about the Razer Ripsaw?
- 1.6 Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro Review
- 1.7 Best Elgato Capture Card: Which one should you Choose?
- 1.8 Best Game Capture Cards for Xbox one
- 1.9 Katsukity Nintendo 3DS Capture Card Review
- 2. Game Recorders +
- 2.1 Top10 Best Game Recorders for PC (Free and Paid)
- 2.2 Free Game Recording Software
- 2.3 Action! Review: Best Gaming & Desktop Recorder
- 2.4 Open Broadcaster Software Review
- 2.5 Game Recording Software Bandicam Review 2017
- 2.6 Fraps Review: Best Game recording software
- 2.7 Between OBS and Action, Which One is Better Game Recording Software?
- 2.8 Which is the best game recorder? Fraps, Bandicam and Camstasia Comparison
- 2.9 Alternatives to Open Broadcaster Software
- 2.10 The best Alternatives to Action!
- 2.11 Top 5 Best Game Recording Apps for Android
- 2.12 Best Game Recorder for iPhone
- 2.13 LoiLo Game Recorder Review
- 2.14 PlayClaw Game Recorder Review
- 2.15 Fraps Alternatives and Similar Software
- 2.16 Best Bandicam Alternative for Windows and Mac
- 3. How to/Tips +
- 3.1 How to Record PC Gamelay Using Elgato Capture Card
- 3.2 How to Capture Gameplay From Xbox One or Xbox 360
- 3.3 How to Record Game Play on PC
- 3.4 How to Record PS4 Game Play Without Capture Card
- 3.5 How to Record and Share Xbox One Gameplay on Youtube
- 3.6 How to Record Gameplay on iPhone without Jailbreak
- 3.7 How to Record Audio for Gameplay on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Recording Gameplay on Android
- 3.9 How to Record Audio With A Mic For Gameplay Commentary
- 3.10 How to Share Gameplay to YouTube and Facebook
- 3.11 How to Stream Gameplay on Twitch
- 3.12 How to record gameplay on 1080p 60fps
- 3.13 How to record game chat
- 3.14 How to Record Gameplay Audio and Commentary at the Same Time
- 3.15 How to Record Gameplay Video Without Capture Card
- 3.16 How to record low file size and high quality gameplay videos
- 3.17 How to use Flashback recording in Elgato game capture HD
- 3.18 How to edit gameplay videos
- 3.19 How to add a watermark to your gameplay
- 3.20 How to add Special Effects to Gameplay Video
- 3.21 How to Edit Gameplay Videos on PS4