- Game Recorder
- 1. Game Capture Cards
- 1.1 A Complete Introduction to the Capture Card
- 1.2 The Best Game Capture Cards
- 1.3 Elgato Game Capture HD Review
- 1.4 Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Review
- 1.5 Razer Ripsaw Review: What’s So Special about the Razer Ripsaw?
- 1.6 Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro Review
- 1.7 Best Elgato Capture Card: Which one should you Choose?
- 1.8 Best Game Capture Cards for Xbox one
- 1.9 Katsukity Nintendo 3DS Capture Card Review
- 2. Game Recorders +
- 2.1 Top10 Best Game Recorders for PC (Free and Paid)
- 2.2 Free Game Recording Software
- 2.3 Action! Review: Best Gaming & Desktop Recorder
- 2.4 Open Broadcaster Software Review
- 2.5 Game Recording Software Bandicam Review 2017
- 2.6 Fraps Review: Best Game recording software
- 2.7 Between OBS and Action, Which One is Better Game Recording Software?
- 2.8 Which is the best game recorder? Fraps, Bandicam and Camstasia Comparison
- 2.9 Alternatives to Open Broadcaster Software
- 2.10 The best Alternatives to Action!
- 2.11 Top 5 Best Game Recording Apps for Android
- 2.12 Best Game Recorder for iPhone
- 2.13 LoiLo Game Recorder Review
- 2.14 PlayClaw Game Recorder Review
- 2.15 Fraps Alternatives and Similar Software
- 2.16 Best Bandicam Alternative for Windows and Mac
- 3. How to/Tips +
- 3.1 How to Record PC Gamelay Using Elgato Capture Card
- 3.2 How to Capture Gameplay From Xbox One or Xbox 360
- 3.3 How to Record Game Play on PC
- 3.4 How to Record PS4 Game Play Without Capture Card
- 3.5 How to Record and Share Xbox One Gameplay on Youtube
- 3.6 How to Record Gameplay on iPhone without Jailbreak
- 3.7 How to Record Audio for Gameplay on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Recording Gameplay on Android
- 3.9 How to Record Audio With A Mic For Gameplay Commentary
- 3.10 How to Share Gameplay to YouTube and Facebook
- 3.11 How to Stream Gameplay on Twitch
- 3.12 How to record gameplay on 1080p 60fps
- 3.13 How to record game chat
- 3.14 How to Record Gameplay Audio and Commentary at the Same Time
- 3.15 How to Record Gameplay Video Without Capture Card
- 3.16 How to record low file size and high quality gameplay videos
- 3.17 How to use Flashback recording in Elgato game capture HD
- 3.18 How to edit gameplay videos
- 3.19 How to add a watermark to your gameplay
- 3.20 How to add Special Effects to Gameplay Video
- 3.21 How to Edit Gameplay Videos on PS4
How to Record 3DS Gameplay
Game lovers these days are always curious to share their game play videos on social media channels. 3DS game recording has become a trend these days and that is the biggest reason behind such a big boost in the capture card market. Below are 2 most often-used ways to record your Nintendo 3DS gameplay videos.
- Method 1: Recording 3DS Gameplay Using A Capture Card
- Method 2: Recording 3DS Gameplay Without a capture card
Related Articles : How to Stream 3DS Gameplay >>>
This is a tutorial teaching you how to record 3DS gameplays. If you want to record high-paced online game plays without dropping frames, try the best game recording &video editing software: Filmora Scrn below.
The benefits of using Filmora Scrn to record gameplay:
- Record high-paced online video games up to 120 FPS for Windows, no drop-frame issue;
- Add markers to the highlight moment with ease during playing and edit the highlight more effective
- Add annotations, callouts to the recorded gameplay video by dragging and dropping
Method 1: Using A Capture Card to Record 3DS Gameplay
Step 1: Buy a Nitendo 3DS Capture Card
First of all you need to buy a Nitendo 3DS capture card and install it directly to gaming console. This facility is currently available in Germany, USA and Japan only; either you can place your order online to get it at your place or simply send your console to company and it will come back with modification. The professionals will just create an additional Mini USB port on backside of Nintendo 3DS.
You may also like:
Step 2: Install Nintendo 3DS viewer software
Now you have to install your Nintendo 3DS viewer software. The capture card will come along with your software and once console gets connected to PC with the help of Mini USB port then Live streaming becomes possible.
Step 3: Open the Boardcast Software
As soon as your software gets installed then simply broadcast it to start your game recording process. Professionals prefer to use Open Broadcaster Software for this task whereas another popular solution is XSplit Broadcaster.
You can learn more about full review of the OBS >>>
Step 4: Start to Record gameplay
Once your broadcasting software is installed then add the source that can record all details from your specified window on PC. You need to launch the Nintendo 3DS viewer software to start recording or streaming. If you are going to use OBS software then you have to add it into Window Capture source and then select previews stream after opening Nintendo 3DS viewer from drop down menu.
Method 2: Recording 3DS Gameplay Without a capture card
If you want to record your 3ds gameplay without capture card then you will need a smart phone and a clamp to hold it during recording process. Then start following these steps:
Step 1: Adjust your mobile phone on the clamp and focus it perfectly on your 3DS gameplay.
Step 2: Initiate the recording process on your mobile phone, check for resolution and adjust viewing angle to cover full screen.
Step 3: Now start playing your game and the smart phone screen will record video as well as audio for you.
This process is very simple but users need to make proper adjustments for placement of mobile phone on clamp. The resolution offered by mobile camera must be equally high so that you can obtain good results.
After recording the gameplay, you can share it with friends online or save for later watching. But to make the recorded gameplay more attractive or more descriptive, you can add some cool effects or titles and text to it.
If you are looking for great video editing software to edit your gameplay videos and share it on YouTube directly with some cool effects, we recommend you to try Wondershare Filmora9 video editor, which features plenty of titles & texts, transitions, overlays, elements and fitlers as well. Download our Wondershare Filmora9 video editor below now and empower your imagination.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>