- Game Recorder
- 1. Game Capture Cards
- 1.1 A Complete Introduction to the Capture Card
- 1.2 The Best Game Capture Cards
- 1.3 Elgato Game Capture HD Review
- 1.4 Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Review
- 1.5 Razer Ripsaw Review: What’s So Special about the Razer Ripsaw?
- 1.6 Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro Review
- 1.7 Best Elgato Capture Card: Which one should you Choose?
- 1.8 Best Game Capture Cards for Xbox one
- 1.9 Katsukity Nintendo 3DS Capture Card Review
- 2. Game Recorders +
- 2.1 Top10 Best Game Recorders for PC (Free and Paid)
- 2.2 Free Game Recording Software
- 2.3 Action! Review: Best Gaming & Desktop Recorder
- 2.4 Open Broadcaster Software Review
- 2.5 Game Recording Software Bandicam Review 2017
- 2.6 Fraps Review: Best Game recording software
- 2.7 Between OBS and Action, Which One is Better Game Recording Software?
- 2.8 Which is the best game recorder? Fraps, Bandicam and Camstasia Comparison
- 2.9 Alternatives to Open Broadcaster Software
- 2.10 The best Alternatives to Action!
- 2.11 Top 5 Best Game Recording Apps for Android
- 2.12 Best Game Recorder for iPhone
- 2.13 LoiLo Game Recorder Review
- 2.14 PlayClaw Game Recorder Review
- 2.15 Fraps Alternatives and Similar Software
- 2.16 Best Bandicam Alternative for Windows and Mac
- 3. How to/Tips +
- 3.1 How to Record PC Gamelay Using Elgato Capture Card
- 3.2 How to Capture Gameplay From Xbox One or Xbox 360
- 3.3 How to Record Game Play on PC
- 3.4 How to Record PS4 Game Play Without Capture Card
- 3.5 How to Record and Share Xbox One Gameplay on Youtube
- 3.6 How to Record Gameplay on iPhone without Jailbreak
- 3.7 How to Record Audio for Gameplay on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Recording Gameplay on Android
- 3.9 How to Record Audio With A Mic For Gameplay Commentary
- 3.10 How to Share Gameplay to YouTube and Facebook
- 3.11 How to Stream Gameplay on Twitch
- 3.12 How to record gameplay on 1080p 60fps
- 3.13 How to record game chat
- 3.14 How to Record Gameplay Audio and Commentary at the Same Time
- 3.15 How to Record Gameplay Video Without Capture Card
- 3.16 How to record low file size and high quality gameplay videos
- 3.17 How to use Flashback recording in Elgato game capture HD
- 3.18 How to edit gameplay videos
- 3.19 How to add a watermark to your gameplay
- 3.20 How to add Special Effects to Gameplay Video
- 3.21 How to Edit Gameplay Videos on PS4
Xbox One Screen Recorder: How to Record Xbox One Gameplay
The culture of game streaming is on peak these days and that is why most of the popular companies like Sony and Microsoft etc are offering rich functionality and features in devices to boost the live streaming abilities. In this article, we will show you 4 easy ways to record and share Xbox One gameplay on YouTube.
- Method 1: Using built-in features of Xbox One
- Method 2: Using the Game DVR
- Method 3: Using Recording Software
- Method 4: Using a Capture Card
This is a tutorial on how to record your Xbox one games. If you want to record high paced online gameplays, consider Wondershare Filmora scrn which is a powerful but easy-to-use screen recorder & video editor. Some of its main features include recording high paced games at up to 120 fps, recording screen and webcam simultaneously. Apart from that it's also a handy video editor tool, with which you will be able to do basic editing, add annotations/text/callouts and more. Download the free trial version below.
You may also like:
Method 1: Using built-in features of Xbox One
Microsoft has embedded so many interesting features into Xbox One. The latest Microsoft upload application with Xbox DVR makes editing, sharing and recording much easier even for beginners. There are three different methods to capture gameplay and share to YouTube using Xbox:
- Simple say "Xbox Record That" and your tool will immediately initiate its recording operation. A game clip of 30 seconds will be automatically saved.
- Double tab on sandwich button will now work effectively as when players press Y- it will record a 30 second game play and for X- a screenshot will be recorded.
- Users can adjust video length as per their need from End Game Clip option.
Method 2: Using the Game DVR
In case if you are thinking to make a shorter or longer video clip while recording your game play then you must have Game DVR application. Follow these steps to start your recording:
Step 1. While enjoying your game, simply double tap on the Xbox button that is present at centre of the controller.
Step 2. From sidebar, you need to select "Snap an App" option and then further select Game DVR.
Step 3. In case if you have Kinect then simply say "Xbox, snap game DVR". Your intelligent device will soon perform the right action.
Step 4. Once your desired recording length is over then select End Clip Now option from screen and your game clip will be created.
Step 5. Share to YouTube.
It order to switch between different snapped applications you simply need to double tap on xBox button at controller and then with the help of directional pad or left stick you can select any desired app from bottom portion of screen.
Don't forget to save your collection at the end, you can select the recorded videos and then save them to desired location.
Method 3: Using Recording Software
You can use advanced software tools to record classic videos from Xbox one. The streaming and capturing needs are solved by incredible features of Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) and that is why professionals recommend this software program for every game. In order to capture your game play on real time basis you may need following hardware:
- Good network connection
- A capture computer along with Open Broadcast Software (OBS).
- A TV or Display.
- Three good Quality HDMI cables.
- One HDI splitter.
- AV.io HD
- Xbox 360 or Xbox One
Check out Open Broadcaster Software Review >>>
Steps to be followed for initiating the recording process are:
Step 1. First of all you need to connect your TV with Xbox One platform. Now you have to connect AV.io HD between capture computer and HDMI splitter.
Step 2. Start OBS as your capture software.
Step 3. It is time to configure your screen capture software program by using some specified settings.
Now you must add AV.io directly to the OBS as global resource, make AV.io your scene's source to start capturing. Then preview stream button will allow you to check your recording.
Step 4. Start Recording
Step 5. Configure OBS to start YouTube live streaming.
Method 4: Using a Capture Card
In case if you are interested to generate a high quality game video, want to edit and publish the game play footage on social media then it is good to try some advanced techniques. Professional gamers or the YouTube lovers use to record their content using Capture Card that results in high quality recording.
In order to capture your gameplay using a capture card you may need:
- Elgato Game Capture HD
- Xbox One console
- Two HDMI cables
- USB cable
Read this: Best Game Capture Cards for Xbox One >>>
Here’s the tutorial video on how to record your Xbox One gameplay with the Elgato Game Capture HD:
Step 1. Connect Elgato Game Capture HD to the Xbox One using HDMI.
Elgato Game Capture HD connects to the Xbox One using HDMI. It can passthrough video to a TV set also using HDMI. An HDMI cable is included in the box.
Step 2. Set up the Elgato software to record the gameplay from Xbox One.
Step 3. Start to record gameplay.
Step 4. Share to YouTube.
If you are looking for great video editing software to edit your YouTube videos, so you can edit like a Pro, download our video editor Wondershare Filmora below now.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>