Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro Review
In a growing market of gaming galore, Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro is a lightweight, transportable system which is easy to set up anywhere. Giving the streaming of games live a huge advantage when sharing on YouTube or Twitch. Although what is lacking in outlook design appearance certainly may make up in the editing software full of many options. A few drops like having to supply the HDMI cable and possibly few technical flaws.
Main Feature Options From All Views
Easy to install and utilize, Roxio Game Capture offers quite a package to enhance the look and functioning options for the game streaming world.
Capturing PC Game
What is Included?
Capturing game footage in HD (up to 1080 30p/1080 60i) is capable with the game capture card. Making this possible through the use of HDMI or other component in and output. Enjoy endless gameplay without delays or disruption. No outside power source needed.
With sufficient bandwidth speed, creating a live streaming feed into YouTube or Twitch TV is not a problem for both steam console game playing and commentary alike. Auto testing the speed of the bandwidth is available in the Service Pack 2 installation.
Options are plentiful to customize using picture in picture options with up to 6 boxes, gamer trend text inlays, soundtracks, changing the narrations voice to match with the gameplay. Having the edit H.264 encoded game videos along with one of over 90 alterations optimizing preferences of the user.
One click of a button allows sharing videos to both Facebook and YouTube even continuing in the capture software. Availability to Tweet live or Post on Facebook during a live streaming of gameplay comes with installing the Service Pack 2.
Utilizing the HDMI output connected directly to the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro capture system lets you capture PC gameplay with the use of graphics cards.
All inclusive system has Roxio Game Capture Device, Roxio Game Recording Software plus Video Editing Software, USB Cable, A Guide to getting started. The only necessity to make this complete is the HDMI cable to be supplied by the user.
Taking advantage and getting the best usage of your Roxio Game Capture system by pairing it up to your actual gaming system. Before you begin make sure you have all the HDMI cables or Component AV cables to connect your gaming system to Roxio. Those are an outside purchase and necessary for complete connection. Setup guides are available to download for each specific system being used.
1 XBOX & PS4 Setup
1. Start by turning off the XBOX or PS4 gaming consoles. Insert a HDMI cable into the correct port on the console. Then put the other end into the HDMI IN port on the Roxio GameCap device.
2. With the secondary HDMI cable, one end goes into the out port of the Roxio GameCap device connecting the other end into the port on the side or the back of the TV.
3. Take the USB cable provided, porting one end into the output of the Roxio GameCap device. Completing the connection with the other end into USB2.0 port of your PC or laptop.
2 PlayStation 3 Setup
1. Start by powering down the PS3 console. Take the Component AV cables purchased separately, connect one end into the A/V ports on the PS3 console matching the colors. Once completed, take the other ends and match color coding the to the color inputs of the Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro device.
2. Using either a purchased HDMI cable or another Component AV cable to the correct ports on the Roxio GameCap device. The opposite ends will go into the proper ports on the side or back of your tv. Same concept and steps if the use of RCA Audio cables are required.
3. To complete the process, use the USB cable provided one end into the output port of the Roxio GameCap device. Taking the opposite end into the USB2.0 port of your PC or laptop.
Roxio Game Capture card HD PRO allows the streaming of an everyday game turning into a live sharing connection. Allowing gamers to highlight and edit a live streaming game while recording to enhance the look and feel to the specific user. Maybe not the best of the best but easy to set up and ready to use in minutes, Roxio GameCap device sure has hit the ground running.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- Game Recorder
- 1. Game Capture Cards
- 1.1 A Complete Introduction to the Capture Card
- 1.2 The Best Game Capture Cards
- 1.3 Elgato Game Capture HD Review
- 1.4 Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Review
- 1.5 Razer Ripsaw Review: What’s So Special about the Razer Ripsaw?
- 1.6 Roxio Game Capture Card HD Pro Review
- 1.7 Best Elgato Capture Card: Which one should you Choose?
- 1.8 Best Game Capture Cards for Xbox one
- 1.9 Katsukity Nintendo 3DS Capture Card Review
- 2. Game Recorders +
- 2.1 Top10 Best Game Recorders for PC (Free and Paid)
- 2.2 Free Game Recording Software
- 2.3 Action! Review: Best Gaming & Desktop Recorder
- 2.4 Open Broadcaster Software Review
- 2.5 Game Recording Software Bandicam Review 2017
- 2.6 Fraps Review: Best Game recording software
- 2.7 Between OBS and Action, Which One is Better Game Recording Software?
- 2.8 Which is the best game recorder? Fraps, Bandicam and Camstasia Comparison
- 2.9 Alternatives to Open Broadcaster Software
- 2.10 The best Alternatives to Action!
- 2.11 Top 5 Best Game Recording Apps for Android
- 2.12 Best Game Recorder for iPhone
- 2.13 LoiLo Game Recorder Review
- 2.14 PlayClaw Game Recorder Review
- 2.15 Fraps Alternatives and Similar Software
- 2.16 Best Bandicam Alternative for Windows and Mac
- 3. How to/Tips +
- 3.1 How to Record PC Gamelay Using Elgato Capture Card
- 3.2 How to Capture Gameplay From Xbox One or Xbox 360
- 3.3 How to Record Game Play on PC
- 3.4 How to Record PS4 Game Play Without Capture Card
- 3.5 How to Record and Share Xbox One Gameplay on Youtube
- 3.6 How to Record Gameplay on iPhone without Jailbreak
- 3.7 How to Record Audio for Gameplay on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Recording Gameplay on Android
- 3.9 How to Record Audio With A Mic For Gameplay Commentary
- 3.10 How to Share Gameplay to YouTube and Facebook
- 3.11 How to Stream Gameplay on Twitch
- 3.12 How to record gameplay on 1080p 60fps
- 3.13 How to record game chat
- 3.14 How to Record Gameplay Audio and Commentary at the Same Time
- 3.15 How to Record Gameplay Video Without Capture Card
- 3.16 How to record low file size and high quality gameplay videos
- 3.17 How to use Flashback recording in Elgato game capture HD
- 3.18 How to edit gameplay videos
- 3.19 How to add a watermark to your gameplay
- 3.20 How to add Special Effects to Gameplay Video
- 3.21 How to Edit Gameplay Videos on PS4