8 Best 4k Screen Recorders for PC
In this era of screen recording, 4k recording, being the most excellent resolution, has gained interestingly super growth. Many people are being seen shifting their preferences towards 4k capturing of screen. For this, the 4k screen recorder is in great demand and many people fail to find the suitable screen recorder for 4K recordings. The huge demand triggers the users to spend enough money to buy 4k capture cards which make them tired and frustrated. Therefore, with the help of this article, we are going to help those people who are unable to find the best way for 4k screen capturing and introducing 8 best 4k screen capture software.
- Part 1: Best 4k screen recorders for video recording
- Part 2: Best 4k screen recorders for gameplay
|Record Browser Games||Y||Y||Y||N||Y||Y||Y||N|
|Directly Upload to YouTube||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||Y||N||N|
Part 1: Best 4k screen recorders for video recording
1. Filmora Scrn
Filmora Scrn, as its tagline goes, has made the screen recording simpler. This 4k screen recorder works absolutely perfect with latest Windows version i.e. Windows 10. And it also perfectly supports Mac. The powerful and most helpful features of this software make it stand out from other software.
- record computer and webcam simultaneously with 4k UHD quality output
- adjust size, shape and color of the cursor
- add high definition texts and other elements to give better learning experience to the viewers
- draw circles or arrows on the screen for full attention
- export the output file to multiple formats and that too, without losing 4k quality
- import more than 50 file formats
- capture 4k UHD videos at up to 120 FPS at most
Bandicam is just another in the list of 4k screen capture software and is made by Bandisoft Company. It provides easy to use interface to record 4k videos and gives high quality results. You can go either for this option for recording the video in your preferred 4k quality.
- record screen and external video devices in 4k video quality
- record OpenGL/DirectX gameplay and choose YouTube presets in order to change the resolution and optimize the captured 4K YouTube video
- take benefit of simple settings and get complete control for recording 4K videos
- enjoy good recording speeds and compression rates
One more option you can choose for 4k screen recorder is Snagit. This software is able to capture anything on your screen and provide built-in advanced editing options. Moreover, supports various output video file formats for the user’s convenience.
- save or export their videos or images with 4k output quality
- record Google Hangout and Skype videos or audios in high definition
- operate this 4k screen recorder on both Windows and Mac computers easily
- apply special effects or stamps on their 4k screen capture video
Part 2: Best 4k screen recorders for gameplay
A yet another screen recorder for 4K recording is ShadowPlay, the software which is designed by NVIDIA GeForce. This program gives the opportunity for streaming videos over Twitch. This software will not impact the performance when you leave it running in the background. You are required to have GTX 600 to work with ShadowPlay.
- choose from two modes for 4k recording which are “Manual mode” and “Shadow mode” where the first one is made for recording 4k videos for limitless time period and second one will record for 20 minutes and deleted the older recordings automatically
- avail the best quality by recording 4k videos at 130 mbps speed
- record gameplay up to 4k at 60 frames per second
- capture screenshots at 4K and upload those via GeForce Experience Overlay to Facebook or Google
Next on the list of screen recorders for 4k quality is OBS – Open Broadcaster Software. Despite being built with a very simple interface, it offers several features with which users can easily record high definition videos. Let’s have a deeper look at the features of this 4k screen recorder software.
- record 4k quality videos in all types of computers, i.e Windows, Mac and Linux based computers
- enjoy high performance with relatively minimal load on the CPU of your computer while recording a 4k quality video
- easily edit their 4k screen capture video with its effect filters
- enhance the audio quality of their 4k video with its audio filters to suppress noises
Action screen recorder is yet another 4k screen capture software specifically designed for the Windows Operating system only which means users owning a Mac computer will not be able to enjoy the services of this 4k screen recorder. Below listed points are some of its main features, let’s have a look.
- capture games in HD and smoothly by showing the current status of FPS during the gameplay
- cut the background of the 4K video while recording it
- add high quality slow motion effects to make the 4k gameplay more interesting
- get variety of high resolutions from 2K, 3K, 4K and up to 8K
Here is the seventh video capturing software which is Readygo. This software promises quality and better performance. One user friendly feature is that you can set up recording time and then shut down your computer after finishing recording. The features are listed below.
- enjoy recording high quality 4K video with the free trial version
- begin 4K recording at the preferred time
- record anything on the screen i.e. image capturing, video capturing in 4K quality and even supports audio recording
You can also use Dxtory as the last option for 4K screen capturing. Dxtory is designed for the Windows users and is able to give desired results. The coolest feature of Dxtory is that you can record multiple audio sources at on time. And later you are able to eidt them separately. It promises no compromise on 4K video quality.
- save 4K quality screenshots in different formats like AVI
- capture lossless quality recording from the video source
- easily record their videos with frames per second (FPS) up to 120 FPS
We are going to conclude this topic with a great hope that you will like our efforts in making you introduce with some best 4k screen recorders. Also, would like to make you aware that your device’s configuration should be high if you wish to get the 4K screen recorded. A low configuration will not let the screen recorded in 4K quality via a screen recorder. In case the video gets recorded, the final output will be unable to show properly. We appreciate your time for reading this article and wish you the luck in recording the screen perfectly.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>