Top 5 Best Free AVI Video Rotators
Rotating the audio and video files is quite a challenging task though, but the arrival of some of the well known video rotators has solved this problem. However, there are numbers of video rotating software programs that support multiple audio and video file formats; the current article covers the video rotating tools that support the AVI file formats along with many others. Given below is the list of efficient AVI video rotators that are available free of cost.
Besides cutting and filtering video files, Avidemux allows the users to flip and rotate the video file with ease. It supports popular video formats like MPEG, AVI, WMV, MOV and many more. It allows the user to set audio codec, video dimension and quality to get the desired output. Avidemux has made it's easier to add a video file and make changes using various options available in the menu tab.
- Useful presets for common output tasks;
- Different video editing functions.
- Outdated interface.
Video rotator is easy to use software that offers a particular task to perform which is none other than video rotation. The user can easily use its drag and drop menu to select and rotate the video. It takes multiple video formats as input and produces output in the specified format. It fixes the orientation and preserves high video quality.
- Facilitates batch processing;
- User friendly interface;
- A compact video rotating tool;
- Also works as an efficient video converter.
- Crashed occasionally;
- Few editing controls.
Free video flip and rotate is a handy application that allows he users to rotate the video files in multiple formats like AVI, WMV and MPG. However, it takes input files in multiple formats but supports only AVI format as output. It has a preview screen that offers various playback buttons on it. The user can use this software individually or can also install applications suite free of cost.
- Easy to Use;
- Offers compatibility.
- Cannot create presets;
- AVI output only.
This software includes different video editing features that can rotate MPG, ASF, WMV and AVI files in a convenient manner. It enables the users to rotate the video at any degree they want to rotate the file; they can save the file using either same or different file name. Direct video rotate functionalities are available for both compressed and uncompressed AVI files.
- Easy & intuitive to Use;
- Simple features;
- Impressive number of video formats.
- Limited editing abilities;
- Few Extra Features.
Any Video Converter is a compatible tool that supports different video formats including AVI, MOV, MPG and WMV files. It is recognized as one of the most useful video rotating software that comes with many features including the choice of rotation; it enables the users to rotate the file at 90, 180 ad 270 degrees with ease. Its user friendly interface and quality output have attracted the users in an efficient and effective manner.
- Supports almost any video formats;
- Different video editing functions.
- Can’t convert audio files.
If you want to rotate different types of video files video editor,Wondershare Filmora is a great choice. Just place the video files on the timeline and then you can rotate your videos 90 degrees clockwise or anticlockwise or spin them vertically and horizontally.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- •AVI file editing tips
- AVI video editors
- 1.1 AVI Editor for Windows 8
- 1.2 AVI editor for Mac
- 1.3 Top 5 Free AVI Video Editors
- 1.4 Top 5 Best Free AVI Video Rotators
- 1.5 AviSplit Alternative: Easily Split AVI Videos
- 1.6 Top 10 Best AVI Joiner Freeware to Join AVI Video Files
- AVI video editing tips
- 2.1 How to edit AVI files
- 2.2 How to Split/Cut/Trim AVI Files
- 2.3 How to crop AVI files
- 2.4 How to mix AVI files
- 2.5 How to Combine Several AVI Files into One
- 2.6 How to join AVI files on Mac
- 2.7 How to merge AVI files
- 2.8 How to Demux AVI Files with Multiple Video Streams
- 2.9 How to Rotate AVI (Xvid, Divx) Video in Vertical/Portrait Orientation
- 2.10 How to resize AVI files
- 2.11 How to Remove Audio from AVI
- 2.12 How to Add Audio to AVI