Version 10.5.5July 30
- AI Portrait (Add on)
- Update the AI Portrait algorithm.
- Find more cool background removal effects.
- Filmora Template Mode Beta
- Great video templates.
- Uses AI algorithms to pick footage highlights and automatically creates the video.
- You can perform a more detailed editing after the automatic video creation.
- Cloud Files - Synchronize multiple files and use them across applications.
- Filmora Creator Academy
- New tutorial video.
- New project templates.
- Personalized recommendations.
- Related tutorials.
- New AI chatbot - Always at your service.
Version 10.5June 28
- Filmstock Effects Library Integration - Search and browse more than 20,000 effects on Filmstock without leaving Filmora.
- AI Portrait (Add on) - The easy and
fast way to remove backgrounds from your video
- Removes background from figure only.
- Includes background removal effects.
- Auto Reframe - Recreate the same video in different aspect ratios in an instant. Perfect for multiple social media platforms.
- AR Stickers - Add fun and unique stickers that respond to your face's motion!
- Audio effects - Apply special audio effects to your clips; includes effects like echo, reverb, and phone.
Version 10.4May 20
- New Auto Highlight Feature - capture the bests moments from your videos.
- Audio Normalization - one-click audio normalization.
- Optimized Project Page - Quick access when opening and operating Filmora.
- Some bugs were fixed.
Version 10.2April 21
- Added new languages: Indonesian and Swedish.
- Supported mouse wheel zoom in-out in the Timeline.
- Added support for Apple ProRAW format.
- Optimized format exporting.
- Various bug fixed.
Version 10.1.6January 25
- Silence Detection (Add-On) - remove silent pauses automatically.
- Optimized the video exporting process.
- Motion Tracking for Mosaic Effects - apply motion tracking to pixelate moving objects like faces or license plates.
- AI Portrait (Add on)
Version 10.1December 30
- New Music - we've added 48 royalty-free music tracks.
- Text Keyframing - you can now create custom animations for text with keyframes.
- GPU Switching - manually choose your graphics card.
- Various bug fixes.
Version Filmora XOctober 16
- Motion Tracking - Attach an element to a moving object in your video easily with auto motion tracking.
- Keyframing - Customize animation by adding keyframes to change position, rotation, scale and opacity of a clip.
- Color Match - Match the color of selected clips to another frame from another clip.
- Audio Ducking - Quickly fade your music so your dialogue stands out.
- Keyboard Shortcuts Editor - Edit faster using hotkey commands.
- New UI and switch dark/light mode - Switch between light and dark mode for all day editing comfort.
- Plain Text - Added flexibility to editing using plain text.
- Advanced Title Editing ( for Win only) - Change position, rotation and scale of a title (as a whole) on the player.
- New Effects - 30 new elements and 9 callout titles.
- Touch Bar (Mac) - Preview and scrub through your timeline using the touch bar.
Version 9.5June 3
- Optimized GPU detection - more computers can use GPU acceleration.
- Lag detection - when the program lags, it will suggest a solution.
- Upgraded rendering - timeline rendering has been made faster, especially when rendering with reduced preview quality.
- 14 new effects - you have 14 new built-in filters to get creative with.
- Vertical text - type vertically when adding text and titles to your videos.
- New ways to learn - complete tutorial 'missions' to gain new skills.
Version 9.3December 17
- Make it easier to edit to music by automatically adding beat markers to audio clips.
- 120 new animated title templates and 50 new transitions.
- Save time and effort by adding 3D LUTs as effect layers and stretching them over multiple clips for a true Hollywood look.
- Organize your clips better by linking clips together to move them as a unit.
- Edit faster by copying changes (i.e., color correction settings or applied filters) from one clip and pasting them onto other clips.
- Edit faster by splitting clips with a button on the playhead.
- One-click color correction for a fast and smart way to enhance your clips.
Version 9.2July 31
- The Preview Render button is back, plus the new smart background preview Rendering.
- Added 30 animated Split Screen effects, also able to enable/disable animation.
- Automatically ripple delete (delete a clip and close the gap) and ripple trim, also able to toggle Auto Ripple on and off.
- A new media library to store media files to use in multiple projects.
- Able to set multiple photo duration to 1 frame only, make it easy to create amazing time-lapse videos.
Version 8.0December 12
- Up to 100 Video Tracks - Organize your media in up to 100 full video tracks and create compositing effects. Apply filters, transitions, and other effects to any track.
- Faster Import and Export - Import and render media at a higher speed.
- High Resolution Previews and Snapshots - Preview your video with more clarity and capture high resolution still frames.
- Enhanced Chroma Key - Achieve better results with a green screen tool that gives you more control.
- Enhanced Video Stabilization - Smooth out shaky footage with the upgraded stabilization tool.
- Adjustable Playback Quality - Reduce the resolution of your video preview for a smoother editing experience without affecting the quality of your exported videos.
- Audio - Edit audio cues with more visible audio waveforms.
- Envelope/Keyframe Audio Editing - Adjust the volume of an audio clip within the timeline, using keyframing to make multiple adjustments within one clip.
- Up to 100 Audio Tracks - Organize your music, dialogue, and other audio clips in up to 100 timeline tracks.
- Adjustable Track Size - Choose from 3 track sizes: small, normal, and big. Larger tracks are especially useful for audio editing as the waveforms become larger.
- Adjust Clips within the Video Preview - Flip, rotate, scale, and move any video clip or image within the preview window.