Version 12.3LUT Intensity Adjustment
Adjust the LUT intensity to improve the flexibility of filter usage and enhance visual control of your media.LUT Resources Update
100 new sets of LUT resources are added to enhance the image quality while covering the areas of fashion, travel, games, sports, movies, and so on.Color Correction Algorithm Upgrade
This upgrade is based on the color and light effect, providing a better natural color adjustment in the parameters of brightness and saturation.Color Wheel Function Upgrade
Bring better color tone adjustment for highlights, mid-tones, and shadows. Supports better and more accurate color details.Sharpening Function
This new upgrade adjusts the intensity of the edge blur and sharpening effect, which improves scene clarity.
Version 12.2SRT Subtitle Editor Update
A potential UX update for SRT Subtitle Editor is available. You can now perform one-click splitting and merging, add more WordArt presets and animation presets, and modify subtitles with ease.Batch Edit for Titles
Batch Editing for titles is now supported. Easily select and edit multiple titles at once.
Version 12.1Copy-Paste Transition Support
Filmora offers copy-paste support for seamless video editing. You can easily copy and paste the transitions through appropriate techniques within your video present on the Timeline.New Timeline Shortcuts
Whether it involves limiting horizontal movement of the clip, or inserting a new position within the timeline, you can perform such actions with the newly added shortcuts.
Version 12Multiple Platform Support
Edit your videos anywhere with Filmora, whether on desktop or on the go. Using the Filmora Workspace cloud service, video clips can also be transferred from the Filmora mobile application to the desktop for further editing.Assets Backup & Sync
Use your Wondershare ID to back up your imported media, project files, favorite effects, customized titles, etc. Never lose these valuable assets again.Video Review and Collaboration
Seamlessly share your video securely and invite your team to add time-coded notes and respond to comments via the Filmora Workspace cloud service.Switchable Workspace Layouts
Choose from 5 predefined workspace layouts that best fit your workflow and monitor size. You can also view media playback on an external monitor by selecting the "Dual Monitor" workspace.Enhanced Keyframe
Keyframe has been expanded to all parameters in Filmora V12, including filters and color correction in addition to position, rotation, and scale.Draw Mask
Create free-form shapes using the pen tool. It lets you freely draw complex mask shapes around objects, which can be either straight lines or curve segments with Bezier path.Adjustment Layer
Create adjustment layers and use them to apply the same effect to multiple clips on the timeline. The effects applied to an adjustment layer affect all layers below it in the layer stacking order.AI Smart Cutout
The Smart Cutout tool allows quick AI-powered selections of both people and objects.AI Audio Stretch
With the AI-powered audio stretch tool, you can intelligently retime audio to match the duration of your video. No need to cut straight across or repeat the music again.More Keyboard Shortcut Presets
You can now select a shortcut preset from Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro and use it along with your usual keyboard shortcuts in Filmora.
Version 11.5Quick Split Mode
Quickly cut and split your long clips and never let a wrong cut interrupt your inspiration.New Cineform format
Export clips with upscaled quality to add enhanced details, ideal for further editing and color grading.
Version 11.3 Watch the video
Version 11Speed Ramping
Speed Ramping helps you master the time of your clips, fast-mo or slow-mo are all in your control.Mask
Masking tool allows you to cover up all of or parts of a video and you can create fantastic effects.Instant Mode
Insant Mode provides complete video templates. You can quickly get a nice video within your own media.Preset Templates
You could use the template presets to complete the video creation quickly, and also could save your own projects as templates for reuse.FX Plug-ins
Bundled with Hollywood Style NewBlue FX and Boris Continuum Complete (BCC) effect plugins, also include the world-famous 3D Title Tool- NewBlue Tilter Pro 7!Stock Media
With the new integrated Stock Media library, now you are able to get tons of fancy high-resolution photos, videos, and GIFs or stickers in Filmora, which are all royalty-free.Auto Synchronization
Automatically synchronize audio with video.Audio Synchronize makes it easier to synchronize the audios recorded with different devices.
Version 10.5.5July 30
- AI Portrait (Add on)
- Update the AI Portrait algorithm.
- Find more cool background removal effects.
- Filmora Template Mode Beta
- Great video templates.
- Uses AI algorithms to pick footage highlights and automatically creates the video.
- You can perform a more detailed editing after the automatic video creation.
- Cloud Files - Synchronize multiple files and use them across applications.
- Filmora Creator Academy
- New tutorial video.
- New project templates.
- Personalized recommendations.
- Related tutorials.
- New AI chatbot - Always at your service.
Version 10.5June 28
- Filmstock Effects Library Integration - Search and browse more than 20,000 effects on Filmstock without leaving Filmora.
- AI Portrait (Add on) - The easy and
fast way to remove backgrounds from your video
- Removes background from figure only.
- Includes background removal effects.
- Auto Reframe - Recreate the same video in different aspect ratios in an instant. Perfect for multiple social media platforms.
- AR Stickers - Add fun and unique stickers that respond to your face's motion!
- Audio effects - Apply special audio effects to your clips; includes effects like echo, reverb, and phone.
Version 10.4May 20
- New Auto Highlight Feature - capture the bests moments from your videos.
- Audio Normalization - one-click audio normalization.
- Optimized Project Page - Quick access when opening and operating Filmora.
- Some bugs were fixed.
Version 10.2April 21
- Added new languages: Indonesian and Swedish.
- Supported mouse wheel zoom in-out in the Timeline.
- Added support for Apple ProRAW format.
- Optimized format exporting.
- Various bug fixed.
Version 10.1.6January 25
- Silence Detection (Add-On) - remove silent pauses automatically.
- Optimized the video exporting process.
- Motion Tracking for Mosaic Effects - apply motion tracking to pixelate moving objects like faces or license plates.
- AI Portrait (Add on)
Version 10.1December 30
- New Music - we've added 48 royalty-free music tracks.
- Text Keyframing - you can now create custom animations for text with keyframes.
- GPU Switching - manually choose your graphics card.
- Various bug fixes.
Version Filmora XOctober 16
- Motion Tracking - Attach an element to a moving object in your video easily with auto motion tracking.
- Keyframing - Customize animation by adding keyframes to change position, rotation, scale and opacity of a clip.
- Color Match - Match the color of selected clips to another frame from another clip.
- Audio Ducking - Quickly fade your music so your dialogue stands out.
- Keyboard Shortcuts Editor - Edit faster using hotkey commands.
- New UI and switch dark/light mode - Switch between light and dark mode for all day editing comfort.
- Plain Text - Added flexibility to editing using plain text.
- Advanced Title Editing ( for Win only) - Change position, rotation and scale of a title (as a whole) on the player.
- New Effects - 30 new elements and 9 callout titles.
- Touch Bar (Mac) - Preview and scrub through your timeline using the touch bar.
Version 9.5June 3
- Optimized GPU detection - more computers can use GPU acceleration.
- Lag detection - when the program lags, it will suggest a solution.
- Upgraded rendering - timeline rendering has been made faster, especially when rendering with reduced preview quality.
- 14 new effects - you have 14 new built-in filters to get creative with.
- Vertical text - type vertically when adding text and titles to your videos.
- New ways to learn - complete tutorial 'missions' to gain new skills.
Version 9.3December 17
- Make it easier to edit to music by automatically adding beat markers to audio clips.
- 120 new animated title templates and 50 new transitions.
- Save time and effort by adding 3D LUTs as effect layers and stretching them over multiple clips for a true Hollywood look.
- Organize your clips better by linking clips together to move them as a unit.
- Edit faster by copying changes (i.e., color correction settings or applied filters) from one clip and pasting them onto other clips.
- Edit faster by splitting clips with a button on the playhead.
- One-click color correction for a fast and smart way to enhance your clips.
Version 9.2July 31
- The Preview Render button is back, plus the new smart background preview Rendering.
- Added 30 animated Split Screen effects, also able to enable/disable animation.
- Automatically ripple delete (delete a clip and close the gap) and ripple trim, also able to toggle Auto Ripple on and off.
- A new media library to store media files to use in multiple projects.
- Able to set multiple photo duration to 1 frame only, make it easy to create amazing time-lapse videos.
Version 8.0December 12
- Up to 100 Video Tracks - Organize your media in up to 100 full video tracks and create compositing effects. Apply filters, transitions, and other effects to any track.
- Faster Import and Export - Import and render media at a higher speed.
- High Resolution Previews and Snapshots - Preview your video with more clarity and capture high resolution still frames.
- Enhanced Chroma Key - Achieve better results with a green screen tool that gives you more control.
- Enhanced Video Stabilization - Smooth out shaky footage with the upgraded stabilization tool.
- Adjustable Playback Quality - Reduce the resolution of your video preview for a smoother editing experience without affecting the quality of your exported videos.
- Audio - Edit audio cues with more visible audio waveforms.
- Envelope/Keyframe Audio Editing - Adjust the volume of an audio clip within the timeline, using keyframing to make multiple adjustments within one clip.
- Up to 100 Audio Tracks - Organize your music, dialogue, and other audio clips in up to 100 timeline tracks.
- Adjustable Track Size - Choose from 3 track sizes: small, normal, and big. Larger tracks are especially useful for audio editing as the waveforms become larger.
- Adjust Clips within the Video Preview - Flip, rotate, scale, and move any video clip or image within the preview window.