System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Enable/Disable Clip in Windows
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Auto Ripple for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Get Started with Filmora
Learn how to get started using Filmora, an easy-to-use and trendy video editing software that lets you empower your story and be amazed at results, regardless of your skill level.
Filmora gives you a helping hand to get started with any new movie project by importing and editing your video, adding special effects and transitions, and sharing your final production on our user gallery, social media, mobile devices, or DVDs.
Note:This is the latest user guide for Filmora (for Win).
Collect your footage and other media files. Save your files on your computer. Filmora supports various file formats. Check our list of supported file formats to understand if your files can be imported into Filmora.
Check the system requirements: Check out the system requirements of Filmora and ensure your Win meets these requirements for the best user experience.
Before you begin, watch this short video!
Download the latest version of Filmora to explore the latest features:
- Open Filmora after your footage is ready on your PC.
- To create a new project, click New Project in the main window or File > New Project in the menu bar.
- To open an existing project, click Open Project in the main window or File > Open Project and File > Open Recent in the menu bar.
❷ Import Video, Audio, and Images
To import media files, you can
- Click on the “+" icon to browse the local file on your Win and add files.
- Drag and drop the media file to the Media Library area.
- Import media files from an external device.
- Import with Instant Cutter tool.
❸ Edit and Arrange Elements in the Timeline
Here are two ways to add media to the timeline:
- Find the video clip you want in the Media Library. Then, drag and drop it into your timeline.
- Right-click the video clip in the Media Library, and you will get Insert, Overwrite, Append, Add to New Track, and other more specific editing options.
❹ Add Effects, Filters, Titles, Masks and Music
To get started with titles, you can select an existing title template from Filmora. Type in a title, and then adjust its appearance.
For more information on titles, see below:
❺ Export Video and Share
- You can choose to export your video to a file and save it on a PC or export it to the device you want to play your video on.
- You can upload your video to YouTube directly in Export settings.
- You can burn your video from a DVD. Choose the DVD tab and enter the required settings, such as the aspect ratio and disc type.
- For more information, see Workflow and Overview for Exporting.
❻ Remove Video Watermark
One of the differences between the free trial of Filmora and the paid version is that videos exported from the free version will have a Filmora watermark.
There are three individual paid plans to choose from: a perpetual plan, a cross-platform plan and an annual subscription. Visit this page to purchase Filmora.
In addition to desktop software, we also provide Wondershare Filmora for different devices. You can try Filmora for smartphone and pad.
Note:Filmora is now compatible with both Android and iOS systems. The cross-platform plan allows you to use Filmora on multiple devices with the same account by one individual. From video recording to editing and sharing, Filmora is with you all the way, improving every step of your creative journey.
Get creative with Filmora's free trial right now!
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.