Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Filmora Workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating Split Screen Video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio Ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Audio Stretch for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Mac
- AI Audio Denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Windows
- AI portrait effects
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- Automatic highlight
- AR sticker effects
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Change Playback Quality
You can adjust the playback quality of the Preview window for a smoother editing experience. For example, you can improve the performance of your preview by playing your video at a lower resolution than you want for your finished project or by creating proxy media files to edit with.
Note:Proxy files are more manageable versions of your clips that are easier to edit because they are smaller in terms of data (i.e. they are at a lower resolution). You can edit with a proxy file in Filmora, then export with your full-sized original clip.
- If Filmora detects lags, it will prompt a message to ask you to lower playback quality.
- Reducing your playback quality can eliminate lags and save you time. Click the playback quality control menu, and then choose from these options:
- Full: preview your video without changing the original resolution
- 1/2: preview your video at 1/2 the original resolution
- 1/4: preview your video at 1/4 the original resolution
Note:The reduced playback resolution only applies to the video preview and will not affect the export settings.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.