System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Creating Split Screen Video for Windows
Reimagine your stories by using multiple screens with Filmora Split Screen video tool. You can level up your editing with different angled shots, side-by-side comparisons, or capturing gameplay in high quality by reading this guide below.
Transforming multiple videos into a piece of art using split screens is now easy with Filmora 12. The simple drag & drop interface and powerful editing tools make it possible to multiply your fun for a unique blend to your stories. To start splicing your clips with split screens, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Launch a new project
Launch Filmora and create a New Project and import your videos.
Step 2: Choose the right preset for your split screen
Click Templates > Split Screen to enter your layout library. Choose from 86+ split-screen preset templates and up to 6 clips for simultaneous playback.
Step 3: Preview Layouts
To preview the layouts, double-click the preset thumbnails. Then drag your chosen layout to your timeline panel to select it.
Note:The default duration of the split screen is 5 seconds. It can be extended or shortened by dragging the edges forward or backward on the timeline. You could scroll up and down on the thumbnail view area with your mouse wheel, for example, from “Basic” to “Social Media”, you only need to scroll horizontally.
The latest version is made even better, with more presets and layouts to choose from. Here’s how to import clips to a Split Screen layout.
Step 1: Import your Clips on Split Screen
Launch Filmora and create a New Project. Click Import to add media files to your library.
Step 2: Place your Clips on different Split Screen Windows
Drag the imported videos one by one to the split screen preview window.
Editing your split screen videos allows you to make photo and video collages, intro and outros, reaction videos, and comparisons with a few clicks. Here’s how to edit your split-screen videos for a unique way to tell your stories.
Method 1: Add Borders
Under the Video tab on your Property Panel, enable Border to customize the color and size of the borders between the clips in split screen.
Method 2: Change Size and Position
Under the Video Tab, enable Transform to give you options to Rotate, Scale, as well as change the size of the split-screen videos.
The Color Correction feature for split screen works the same as when editing non-split screen videos. Simply click on Color > Color Enhancement on your Property Panel to adjust everything from:
• White Balance: Balance the color temperature in your video.
• Color: Choose the right tone depending on the scene
• Light: Calculate the correction of the colors on your video.
• Vignette: Darken the edges of the frame on your video.
• Color Match: Create a consistent look across your video.
Your videos can be customized by using different split-screen effects whenever possible. Simply switch to the Animation tab and choose from animation or motion presets by twice clicking the effect you want. The results will be displayed in the Preview Panel; then, you can save the new animation effects on your video.
Or you can simply highlight the Diamond icon to set keyframes located beside the properties or parameters and then adjust the values as you prefer. The Changes will be applied to all the clips in the split-screen video.
Note:You can animate any single clip in the split-screen video. Just go to the Advance Edit panel.
You’ll discover other interesting and creative methods when editing your videos. The points below are the ways you can try when adjusting your single video in a split-screen preset.
- Zoom in and Zoom out: Select one clip in the split screen preview. Next, simply drag the slider to zoom in and zoom out.
- Mute Audio: To remove sound on one clip, tap the Mute icon in the split screen preview window.
- Remove the clip from split screen video: If you want to remove a single video on the split screen manually, choose the clip in the split screen preview and tap the Remove icon.
• Advanced Split Screen Edit: Click Edit > Advanced Split Screen window. This interface allows you to rotate any of the clips, change the position or scale, do color correction, and even apply motion effects.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.