System Requirements Specification
- Filmora workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
What is Proxy Video Editing
Once all the video clips you'd like to use in your next video are transferred from the camera to a computer and organized properly, you can start thinking about the most efficient way of piecing them together.
That's where the creation of proxy files comes in, as you don't have to work with the original size RAW files. Instead, you can create proxies that are significantly smaller than the video files your camera has captured and still export the video in the 4K or UHD resolution.
How Does a Proxy Work
- Proxy video editing is a great option if the computer you’re using for editing has a modest amount of RAM or if its processor is not powerful enough to support the demanding tasks of applying complex visual effects.
- Even though proxy files can shorten the amount of time you need to spend in the editing room, this video editing technique is only useful in a particular context.
How to Create and Use Proxy in Filmora
Video content creators who often shoot their videos with action cameras and other devices that can record video in 4K resolution can easily create proxy files in Filmora.
- Install the software and create a new project.
- Head over to the File menu, and find Preferences option. Alternatively, you can use the shortcut “CTRL+SHIFT+,” to bring up the Preferences window and then click on the Performance tab.
- First, Click Enable GPU Acceleration and Hardware Acceleration. Run a GPU Check if can’t find the Graphics card you’re using.
- Scroll down and option and Automatically create proxies when media resolution is higher than: option in the Proxy menu, and pick either 1280x720p or 1920x1080p resolution.
- You can also choose a folder on your computer's hard drive where all proxy media files are saved.
- In case you want to delete all proxy files you created after you've completed a project, you can enable the Automatically delete proxies when a project is closed option and then click on the OK button.
- Go to the Media Panel to start importing media files you'd like to use in your project and Filmora will automatically create proxies for each file that has a resolution that is higher than the resolution you've specified earlier.
Note:Filmora is going to need to create proxy files depends on the size of source files and the number of files you are transcoding at the same time.
sRGB VS RGB
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
Best Game Screen Recorders
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
How to Change YouTube Playback Speed to Speed Up or Slow Down Video
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
What is the permission for company use?
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use?
What use will be regarded as the company use
If I am an individual and don't make video for any company, what plan can I buy?
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.