System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
What is Proxy Video Editing
Once all the video clips you'd like to use in your next video are transferred from the camera to a computer and organized properly, you can start thinking about the most efficient way of piecing them together.
That's where the creation of proxy files comes in, as you don't have to work with the original size RAW files. Instead, you can create proxies that are significantly smaller than the video files your camera has captured and still export the video in the 4K or UHD resolution.
- Proxy video editing is a great option if the computer you’re using for editing has a modest amount of RAM or if its processor is not powerful enough to support the demanding tasks of applying complex visual effects.
- Even though proxy files can shorten the amount of time you need to spend in the editing room, this video editing technique is only useful in a particular context.
Video content creators who often shoot their videos with action cameras and other devices that can record video in 4K resolution can easily create proxy files in Filmora.
- Install the software and create a new project.
- Head over to the File menu, and find Preferences option. Alternatively, you can use the shortcut “CTRL+SHIFT+,” to bring up the Preferences window and then click on the Performance tab.
- First, Click Enable GPU Acceleration and Hardware Acceleration. Run a GPU Check if can’t find the Graphics card you’re using.
- Scroll down and option and Automatically create proxies when media resolution is higher than: option in the Proxy menu, and pick either 1280x720p or 1920x1080p resolution.
- You can also choose a folder on your computer's hard drive where all proxy media files are saved.
- In case you want to delete all proxy files you created after you've completed a project, you can enable the Automatically delete proxies when a project is closed option and then click on the OK button.
- Go to the Media Panel to start importing media files you'd like to use in your project and Filmora will automatically create proxies for each file that has a resolution that is higher than the resolution you've specified earlier.
Note:Filmora is going to need to create proxy files depends on the size of source files and the number of files you are transcoding at the same time.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.