Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Add and Modify Audio
Learn how to add, adjust, remove, and favorite audio.
Adding audio can drastically change the tone of your video. Filmora provides a royalty-free music library you can access within the program or import your own music.
Here are two ways to add audio to your videos:
Note:The music and sound effects found within Filmora are for personal and NON-COMMERCIAL use only. Learn More >>
1 Import Audio from your Computer
- Select an audio file stored on your PC and bring it into Filmora.
- Click the “Import Media” button above the Media Library panel, then browse the audio files on your computer.
- When you find the song or other audio file you want, please select it and import it into the Media Library.
- You can also drag and drop audio files into the Media Library.
- From there, you can drag and drop your audio into an Audio Track in the timeline.
2 Using Audio from Filmora
The audio library has 200+ songs divided into five categories: YOUNG & BRIGHT, TENDER & SENTIMENTAL, ROCK, FOLK, and ELECTRONIC. There are also sound effects available under SOUND EFFECT. Explore more audio effects to add fun and variety to your video, turn your audio into robot, child, diving sounds etc. with the new audio effects.
Here are still two ways you can add music from the audio library to your video:
- Select audio, right-click, and choose to Apply
- Drag and drop the audio into the Timeline.
Once you've added your music, double click on the music in the timeline to bring up the Audio window. In this window, you can adjust the volume and pitch of the music. You can also make audio keyframing(fade in and fade out) for your music.
Select the audio that you want to remove in the timeline and hit Delete on your keyboard.
Or right-click on the audio in the timeline and select DELETE from the menu.
- Right-click on the audio in the Audio menu and choose to Add to Favorites.
- Or choose the audio you like. You will see a “heart” shape on the top right; click the “heart” into the red.
- You can check your favorite audio on the left - Favorites.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.