Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
GPU Accelerated Rendering
This guide provides insight into GPU Accelerated and Hardware Decoding/Encoding in Filmora and Filmora Media Encoder.
GPU Acceleration reduces the stress that video editing software apply on CPU and improve the speed and efficiency of these software.
Enabling GPU acceleration for video rendering, playback saves you from waiting and improve the playback quality.
How to enable GPU Acceleration in Filmora for Win?
- ❶ Click File > Preference
- ❷ Choose Performance Tab
- ❸ Under GPU section, check the boxes in front of "Enable Hardware Acceleration for video rendering and playback".
- ❹ If you would also like to enable hardware acceleration for video decoding, you can also check the box in front of it.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.