System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Enable/Disable Clip in Windows
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Auto Ripple for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
The AI Portrait is a creative AI effect in Wondershare Filmora. It can remove video backgrounds easily without using a Green Screen or Chroma Key, and allows you to add borders, glitch effects, pixelated, noise, or segmentation video effects.
Note:The AI Portrait add-on can be added to Wondershare Filmora for an additional payment (subscription). A Filmora license is not included with your purchase of this Add-on.
The AI Portrait Add-on works best for real and single subjects facing the camera straight on. Multi-person portraits, fast movements, and backlights will influence the result of the AI Portrait. Follow these steps to remove the video background with the AI Portrait Add-on:
Import the video footage to the timeline, and then go to Effects>AI Portrait on the top toolbar. You will see all the 21 AI Portrait effects here.
Click the AI Portrait thumbnail and check it in the preview window. To add the AI Portrait effects, drag the AI Portrait effect to the timeline or click the Add icon on the AI Portrait thumbnail. A window will pop up to remind you to purchase the AI Effect. You can either ignore it to try it or purchase it directly.
Elongate or shorten the AI Portrait effect to fit the video clip length. Play the video and check the results. Add multiple AI Portrait effects to the clip by dragging and dropping them to the timeline.
Adjust the settings of the AI Portrait effect to get the best results. Different AI Portraits have different settings. Double click the added AI Portrait effect in the timeline and scroll down to Video Effects, check the settings of the portrait effect that you can change.
If you are not satisfied with your settings, you can click on the Reset button next to the value boxes.
To delete the AI Portrait Effects, you have three ways:
- Select the unwanted Portrait Effects and tab the Delete To delete multiple Effects, click on Ctrl to select several Effects at one time, and then click Delete.
- Right-click on the AI Portrait effect, and then select Delete.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.