This feature of Filmora9 will allow you to smooth out shaky footage.
- Launch the program and select Create New Project to start a project.
- Press the Import button or drag the video manually to the Media library.
- Right-click the video clip in the timeline, and select Stabilization. Then you will see the stabilization panel.
- Tick the Stabilization option and Filmora9 will analyze the video. After analyzation, you can drag the slider to adjust the smooth level.
Edge processing determines how Filmora9 will handle the edges of your stabilized video. You can set the edge processing to Reflect, tile, or extend. By default, Filmora9 will reflect the video edge.
- Once you are satisfied with the result, click OK.