Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Filmora Workspace for Windows
- AI Image for windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating Split Screen Video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio Ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Audio Stretch for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Mac
- AI Audio Denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Windows
- AI portrait effects
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- Automatic highlight
- AR sticker effects
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Adjust Tone on Windows
This guide introduces how to adjust tone in color correction. Tone adjustment can change the effect of the color of your video looks or increase the quality if the video is not ideal when shooting.
Adjust the Tonal Scale to Videos on Windows
Follow the procedure below to adjust the tone scale.
Step 1: Add the needed clip
After launching the application, you can import the media from your computer. Or you can drag the clip directly to the bottom processing interface.
Step 2: Activate the color feature
Click the video in the timeline. In the property panel on the right side of the interface, select Color > Basic > Color. Click the button beside Color to change the settings.
Step 3: Change precise settings
Adjust the effects of the video based on your needs from five aspects: Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Vibrance, and Saturation. Click Ok when you have set the values. The general function of the precise settings is listed below:
- Exposure: It's used to modify the nonideal exposure in the video. Drag the slider to the right to increase tonal values and expand highlights, or drag the slider to the left to decrease tonal values and expand shadows.
- Brightness: It's used to adjust the brightness of the video. Drag the slider to the right with a positive value to make the video brighter, or drag the slider to the left with a negative value to make the video darker.
- Contrast: It's used to adjust the contrast between light and dark. Drag the slider to the right will make dark areas darker and light areas lighter, or drag the slider to the left to make darks lighter and lights darker.
- Vibrance: It's used to adjust the intensity of muted colors and saturated colors. Drag the slider to the right to increase the intensity of muted colors while leaving saturated colors untouched. Drag the slider to the left will make the video look gray.
- Saturation: Using this setting to adjust the saturation of color. Drag the slider to the right to increase the color intensity. This operation will make the video more intensely colored. To reduce the color intensity, you can drag the slider to the left. This step makes the video fade or desaturate and look gray.
Remove Tonal Scale Settings
You can click the Return icon beside the corresponding feature to remove the specific adjustment. If you want to delete all Color settings, you can click the return icon beside the Color tab.
Keyframes on Tone
Filmora 12 enables you to create color changes with keyframes.
If you want to change the color at one or several points during a single video, you need to click the keyframe icon beside the return icon and change the color settings in the property panel. Once added several keyframes, the system will export the outcome with natural changes of color.
sRGB VS RGB
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
Best Game Screen Recorders
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
How to Change YouTube Playback Speed to Speed Up or Slow Down Video
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
What is the permission for company use?
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use?
What use will be regarded as the company use
If I am an individual and don't make video for any company, what plan can I buy?
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.