Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Filmora workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Find more helpful resources about recent Filmora updates.
Filmora is an intuitive video editor for every skill level, available on Mac, and Windows. It provides one platform to push your storytelling boundaries and features a host of tools that help you quickly create videos efficiently so that you can easily tell your stories. You can access tutorials, tools, and a platform to make even better videos to share with our built-in community.
The latest/most current version of Filmora is the December release. For more information, see below:
● Latest Versions and Features: V12
What’s new in the release:
- Multiple Platform Support - With Filmora, you can edit videos on the go or on your desktop from any location.
- Assets Backup & Sync - To back up your media, projects, preferred effects, etc.
- Video Review and Collaboration - Through the cloud service Filmora Workspace, you can invite your team to add time-coded notes and reply to comments.
- Switchable Workspace Layouts - Pick the best-fitting workspace design from 5 options.
- Draw Mask - Create customized shapes masks using the pen tool by your hands.
- AI Smart Cutout - Quick AI-powered selections of both people and objects are possible with the Smart Cutout tool.
- AI Audio Stretch - Retime the audio in a clever way to correspond to the length of your video.
- AI Audio Denoise - Greatly help you reduce background noises
- 3D Titles - Create 3D titles with ease using pre-made 3D templates.
- New Royalty-free Music - More than 100 new royalty-free background music tracks are now available.
● Cooperated with Boris and NewBlue, more visual effects are available in Filmora.
● Wondershare Drive allows the uploading and sharing of project documents, project templates, and exported videos, providing one-click solution to file loss and hard-to-find problems.
● When browsing Filmora effects, users will have a faster navigation experience.
● Users can now use a shortcut preset from Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro in Filmora along with their standard keyboard shortcuts.
● A single user can enjoy Filmora across multiple devices with the same account using the individual cross-platform license. Please refer to the purchase page for specific usage rules.
● For the latest system requirements, see Tech Specs.
● For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting, see Contact Us.
sRGB VS RGB
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
Best Game Screen Recorders
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
How to Change YouTube Playback Speed to Speed Up or Slow Down Video
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
What is the permission for company use?
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use?
What use will be regarded as the company use
If I am an individual and don't make video for any company, what plan can I buy?
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.