Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Find more helpful resources about recent Filmora updates.
Filmora is an intuitive video editor for every skill level, available on Mac, and Windows. It provides one platform to push your storytelling boundaries and features a host of tools that help you quickly create videos efficiently so that you can easily tell your stories. You can access tutorials, tools, and a platform to make even better videos to share with our built-in community.
The latest/most current version of Filmora is the February release. For more information, see below:
What’s new in the release:
- FX Plug-ins - Explore amazing visual effects from Boris FX and NewBlue FX.
- Wondershare Drive - It allows the uploading and sharing of project documents, project templates, and exported videos.
- Auto Beat Sync - Create a video that is in line with your music selection, add recommended special effects, and automatically generate videos.
- Speed Ramping - Adjust your video’s speed with better control of your keyframes. Easily slow down or speed up your videos to create unique cinematic effects.
- Masking - This interface has been revamped and optimized to support masking key frames.
- Stock Media - Browse over 10 million stock media files. Explore more with royalty-free stock media.
- Auto Sychronization - Automatically align audio and video captured by different cameras in the same scene.
● Cooperated with Boris and NewBlue, more visual effects are available in Filmora.
● Wondershare Drive allows the uploading and sharing of project documents, project templates, and exported videos, providing one-click solution to file loss and hard-to-find problems.
● Users' uploading and sharing of project documents, project templates, and exported videos are feasible in Wondershare Drive.
● Function list in startup window was changed and improved.
● For the latest system requirements, see Tech Specs.
● For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting, see Contact Us.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.