System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
The Motion Tracker tool lets you track movement in your video and have objects like elements, videos, images, and text follow that movement.
Motion tracking generally requires specific hardware and software to capture and process the related data.
Motion tracking can be used in animation. The feature allows you to break down a moving person or object into separate, identifiable parts.
It helps to create a stored motion template. You can transfer that motion template to an animation. You can keep the elements you want and replace others with the desired images.
Note:Most people only need text to add details or even a touch of humor to their videos.
❶ Apply Motion Tracking
Click on the video clip in your timeline to open the editing menu, and you can find Motion Tracking under the AI Tools tab.
Move the tracker box over the moving object in the video you want to track and click Start Motion Track to render the effect.
- The subject you want to track must be in the frame for the entire clip.
- Trim the clip down and shorten it if not in the frame.
- Use motion tracking to identify interruptions in their appearance in every clip.
❷ Add the Object That Will Follow the Track and Adjust
Drag and drop texts, images, elements, or video clips to the track above the video, and adjust the position, size, and orientation if necessary.
❸ Add an Object to Follow the Motion Tracking Movement
Click the motion tracking video clip in the timeline. Next, click the dropdown menu of Link Element under Motion Tracking and choose an object to follow the tracked movement.
❹ Playback and Check the Tracking Result
Fine-tune the size and position of the object following the track in the Preview. You can also switch the follower at any time.
Uncheck the Motion Tracking option in the AI Tools menu (click on your clip and go to the Video tab to access this menu).
❶ Censor objects in a Video with Motion-Tracked Elements
Whether it be a privacy, security, or copyright concern, every editor will eventually have to come across censoring. Filmora allows you to add custom elements to the object.
❷ Enhance Real Estate Videos
You can modernize that pitch by doing the followings:
- Attach tags, prices, and key facts to properties.
- Highlight key property features by attaching motion-tracked markers.
- Use virtual arrows & directions to guide viewers through the property.
- Blur face, information, or ongoing construction work.
❸ Level Up Your Videos with Motion-Tracked Text
You can do the following to improve:
- Make dynamic text and logo using motion-tracked callouts and elements.
- Keep voiceovers concise and use motion-tracked captions to convey key pieces of information.
- Visualize character thoughts, speech, attributes, etc.
- Attach the names & titles of characters and objects for convenience
If you don't see this startup window, please upgrade to the latest version, and then go to File > Preferences > General tab to enable this startup window. It will show when Filmora launches next time.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.