System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Enable/Disable Clip in Windows
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Auto Ripple for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
These features enhance the dubbing and subtitle editing experience and improve editing efficiency.
Product Usage Scenarios
- Vlog bloggers can convert the video to text after recording the speech video and add subtitles quickly.
- Teachers can convert the course into text and add it to the video after recording.
- Podcasters can convert the audio into text for listeners after recording.
- Method 1 - Select the audio asset in the timeline, click Tools on the top menu bar, and click Audio > Speech to Text.
- Method 2 - Select the video/audio with the audio track in the Media resource area, right-click and select Speech to Text.
- Method 3 - Select the audio asset in the timeline, and click the Speech to Text icon in the toolbar; if there is no supported file type on the timeline, it will not be displayed.
- Method 4 - Select the audio asset on the timeline, right-click and select Speech to Text.
- In the STT parameter setting bar, select the language of the audio to be transcribed and files to be converted and check automatically match to the timeline.
Note:In the language option, you need to select the language of clip transcription.
- The task list will display the file's transcoding and transcription completion.
- The list is displayed from top to bottom, with the first imported file shown in the top position. It supports sliding up and down.
- The generated file will be displayed in SRT format.
Product Usage Scenarios
- This function satisfies the needs of people who cannot dub and are unwilling to expose their voices to dub voiceovers for videos—E.g., news presentations.
- Method 1 - Select title assets in the timeline, click Tools on the top menu bar and click Text to Speech.
- Method 2 - Select the title asset in the timeline, and click the Text to Speech icon in the toolbar; if there is no supported file type on the timeline, it will not be displayed.
- Method 3 - Select the title asset on the timeline, right-click and select Text to Speech.
- Select the language this title is in and the voice name in the TTS parameter setting bar.
- You can also adjust Speed and Pitch by moving the left and suitable scroll bars.
Note:Remember to tick "Transcriptions are automatically matched to the timeline" if you need.
- Double click on the completed list and the generated file will be highlighted.
- The generated voice format is MP3, the file is automatically stored in Media, and the local location is the same as the default storage location of the existing Filmora file.
Product Usage Scenarios
- SRT files exported by other tools can be imported into Filmora for editing, which provides more convenient subtitle editing.
- Import SRT subtitle files directly from the Media resource area.
- Right-click on the timeline and select Advanced Edit or double-click the selected SRT file to clip
- You can do the following editing operations:
- ❶ Edit Time code.
- ❷ Change subtitles.
- ❸ Add/remove/merge subtitle strips.
- ❹ Change subtitle styles (same as Filmora Advanced Edit Text)
- Select the SRT file on the timeline, right-click and select Export Subtitle File.
Support SRT Files
If you don’t like the voice on your video, Filmora can help you to convert the SRT files into various voices in one click.
Select the SRT file from the timeline, and then right-click on it to choose “Text-to-Speech”.
A new window will appear, select your desired voice name and adjust the audio settings, click “OK” to start conversion.
❶ Are the STT/TTS licenses the same as Win and Mac versions?
No. Like the Filmora license, the configuration is differentiated according to Win and Mac.
❷ Will the authorization be repeated after STT/TTS recharge multiple times?
Yes. Different from the extension of the expiration time after multiple purchases of Filmora, the unit of STT/TTS is the number of hours/characters, and multiple purchases automatically accumulate numerous hours/characters.
❸ What if I want more STT/TTS character packs?
You can contact customer service directly on the purchasing page.
❹ If upload/transcription fails, will the STT/TTS character balance be deducted?
❺ If the file format is not supported, will the STT/TTS character balance be deducted?
❻ If a task is removed during the upload/transcription process, will the STT/TTS character balance be deducted?
If the task fails, it will not be deducted; if it is successful, it will be deducted.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.