Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Learn how to relocate Filmora projects.
Once you change the location of the source files, rename them, delete them, or disconnect the external drive where they are saved, Filmora will not be able to find them anymore through the saved path.
If you click the changed save location or deleted project file from Project File, the window will prompt you that project does not exist in the saved location.
If you click a moved or missing project file from the source file save location, you will see a window of Locate missing files showing that "Some file(s) in your project have been moved or are missing. Please select the file(s) from the list below and relocate them one by one."
- Select Ignore/OK – You will skip to player panel directly and a red exclamation mark will appear on the video.
- Select LOCATE SELECTED - The source file save location window for project file storage will pop up. You can relocate the missing files.
If you click the clip with red exclamation mark, the window will pop up displaying "Unable to locate file. Click RELOCATE to try importing the file again, DELETE to delete it, or IGNORE to abort this operation."
- Select Ignore – You will be back to player panel.
- Select Delete - A window will pop up asking to confirm if you need to delete the clip.
Note:If the files have been permanently deleted, you can choose other files as replacements.
- Select Relocate - The source file save location window for project file storage will pop up. You can relocate the missing files.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.