System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Enable/Disable Clip in Windows
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Auto Ripple for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Learn how to relocate Filmora projects.
Once you change the location of the source files, rename them, delete them, or disconnect the external drive where they are saved, Filmora will not be able to find them anymore through the saved path.
If you click the changed save location or deleted project file from Project File, the window will prompt you that project does not exist in the saved location.
If you click a moved or missing project file from the source file save location, you will see a window of Locate missing files showing that "Some file(s) in your project have been moved or are missing. Please select the file(s) from the list below and relocate them one by one."
- Select Ignore/OK – You will skip to player panel directly and a red exclamation mark will appear on the video.
- Select LOCATE SELECTED - The source file save location window for project file storage will pop up. You can relocate the missing files.
If you click the clip with red exclamation mark, the window will pop up displaying "Unable to locate file. Click RELOCATE to try importing the file again, DELETE to delete it, or IGNORE to abort this operation."
- Select Ignore – You will be back to player panel.
- Select Delete - A window will pop up asking to confirm if you need to delete the clip.
Note:If the files have been permanently deleted, you can choose other files as replacements.
- Select Relocate - The source file save location window for project file storage will pop up. You can relocate the missing files.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.