Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Filmora Workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating Split Screen Video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio Ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Audio Stretch for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Mac
- AI Audio Denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Windows
- AI portrait effects
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- Automatic highlight
- AR sticker effects
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
The function of the Audio Visualizer solves the problem that single audio cannot be distributed as a video on the video platform and can improve the video quality at the same time.
In short, it brings your music to life on a PC.
For Podcast Users
- You can use this function to play your insights and stories. In addition, you can add pictures, text, and vibration waveforms to the speech.
For Music video lovers
- Make one or more songs into a video and post it on YouTube, FB, Ins, Twitter, and other platforms to get attention and share your mood.
❶ Import audio assets and enter the timeline.
❷ Find the Audio Visualizer directory from the menu bar Effect.
❸ Select the audio visualizer particle you like, drag it to the timeline, and place it on the track above audio.
Note:You can also select the particle, right-click and select Apply, and then place it on the track above audio.
❹ Click Play from the Preview Window in the upper right corner to view the effect.
❶ Click on the audio visualizer particle on the timeline, right-click and select Edit Properties.
❷ Select the checkbox directly will automatically activate all attribute options.
❸ Select the checkbox directly will automatically activate all attribute options.
❹ Pull the left and right scroll bars of Intensity, Opacity, Radius, Position X and Position Y to adjust the corresponding values.
- Audio visualization particles only support dragging to the track and temporarily do not support dragging and dropping to other clips to become their Effect properties.
- Audio visualization particles temporarily do not support player visualization editing.
- The 5 audio visualization particles combined with keying may have the same problems as the AI Portrait function: The display effect of the screen without characters is not perfect enough.
- Audio visualization particles may freeze without pre-rendering, but it does not affect the presentation effect.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.