Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
The function of the Audio Visualizer solves the problem that single audio cannot be distributed as a video on the video platform and can improve the video quality at the same time.
In short, it brings your music to life on a PC.
For Podcast Users
- You can use this function to play your insights and stories. In addition, you can add pictures, text, and vibration waveforms to the speech.
For Music video lovers
- Make one or more songs into a video and post it on YouTube, FB, Ins, Twitter, and other platforms to get attention and share your mood.
❶ Import audio assets and enter the timeline.
❷ Find the Audio Visualizer directory from the menu bar Effect.
❸ Select the audio visualizer particle you like, drag it to the timeline, and place it on the track above audio.
Note:You can also select the particle, right-click and select Apply, and then place it on the track above audio.
❹ Click Play from the Preview Window in the upper right corner to view the effect.
❶ Click on the audio visualizer particle on the timeline, right-click and select Edit Properties.
❷ Checking Bass Drops 1 directly will automatically activate all attribute options.
❸ Click RESET in the lower-left corner to restore the default settings.
❹ Pull the left and right scroll bars of Intensity, Opacity, Radius, Position X and Position Y to adjust the corresponding values.
- Audio visualization particles only support dragging to the track and temporarily do not support dragging and dropping to other clips to become their Effect properties.
- Audio visualization particles temporarily do not support player visualization editing.
- The 5 audio visualization particles combined with keying may have the same problems as the AI Portrait function: The display effect of the screen without characters is not perfect enough.
- Audio visualization particles may freeze without pre-rendering, but it does not affect the presentation effect.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.