System Requirements Specification
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Copilot Editing for Windows
- AI Text-to-Video for Windows
- AI audio stretch for Windows
- AI Thumbnail Creator for Windows
- AI audio denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Masking for Windows
- AI Music Generator for Windows
- AI Skin Tone Protection for Windows
- AI Text-Based Editing for Windows
- AI Vocal Remover for Windows
- AI smart cutout
- AI portrait effects
- Automatic highlight
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- AR sticker effects
- ChatGPT Plugin - AI Copywriting
- AI Image for Windows
Importing & Recording
Media for Use
- Enable/Disable Clip in Windows
- Playback Speed Shortcuts for Windows
- Super Slow Motion with Optical Flow for Windows
- Compound Clip for Windows
- Multi-Clip Editing for Windows
- Customizable Backgrounds for Videos and Images in Windows
- Marked Favorites for Windows
- Markers for Windows
- Auto Ripple for Windows
- Uniform speed
- Speed ramping
- Make motion tracking
- Adjustment layer for Windows
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Text & Subtitle
Animation & Keyframe
Effects & Transitions
Exporting & Cloud Backup
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Add and Customize Stickers
Learn how to add, adjust, remove, and favorite Filmora Elements.
To add a sticker to your project:
Go to the Stickers tab, then select the sticker you want to add to your project.
Drag the sticker into the timeline directly.
At first, double-click the element on the timeline, and you will see four options for adjustment: Basic, Mask, AI Tools, and Animation. Choose the one you want to adjust..
When you finish adjusting, you can click OK to apply in the video.
There are two ways to remove an element from your video:
- Select the element that you want to remove and hit Delete on your keyboard.
- Right-click on the element in the timeline and select Delete from the menu.
Right-click on the element in the Stickers menu and choose Add to Favorites.
Or choose the elements you like, you will see a “Star” shape on the top right, click the “Star” into the light green.
You can check your favorite transitions on the left- Mine > Favorites.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.