Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Audio Fade In and Fade Out
Fading is commonly used in audio transitions. With Fade it, the sound begins with silence and increases to the full volume gradually. With fade out, the audio begins at full volume and decreases to silence gradually.
1. After adding the audio to the timeline, double click on it to open the Audio edit panel.
2. Set fade-in and fade-out effects by dragging the sliders or by entering how many seconds a fade effect should last.
You can also use the fade icons at the left and right edges of the audio waveform areas to quickly fade in and out.
1. At the beginning of the audio clip, drag the fade-in maker to the right to apply a fade-in audio effect.
2. Go to the end of the audio clip and drag the fade-out maker to the left to add a fade-out audio effect.
Note:The further you drag, the longer the fade effect will last.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.