Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Color matching is used to match the color of current clip to the reference clip’s and create a consistent look across your videos. It is widely used when you have footage from different cameras, or to improve the color correction efficiency.
1. Import videos you want to match the color to the timeline. Move the play head to the clip you want to apply the matched color, double click it and then go to the Color panel to enable the Color Match option.
2. Click the Comparison View and you will see a Reference video on the left and a Current video on the right in the Preview window. The reference video contains the colors you want matching in the current target clip.
3. In the Reference preview window, use the playback control to find the frame that has the exact color you want to match.
4. Click the Match button to match the colors. And you will see the Current video has matched the color in the reference video.
5. Drag the Level slider to adjust the strength of the match colors. Click the undo icon to reset the color match if you don’t like the color in the Reference video, or click OK to apply the changes.
Note:It is recommended to do a normal color correction to the Reference video first before color matching if necessary.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.